'Red Retailed Red End Dong' Kim Jae-young "Kwon Sang-gung Station, I was happy to laugh for a while"

Kim Jae-young, the godmother of the independent film industry, who opened the decomposed hot summer days as Goodbye My Princess Kwon Sang-gung in MBC Red End of Clothes Retail (played by Jeong Hae-ri, directed by Song Yeon-hwa), which was popular on the first day of 2022, conveyed the end of the film.Kim Jae-young has been a new steward every time he appeared in the Goodbye My Princess, which was the goodbye My Princess since he was a child, and appeared as a beautiful hot summer day.Kim Jae-young, who finished the last film, said, It started in a very hot summer and it was the last film in autumn and winter.I feel more sorry for you. I am very happy and honored as an actor who has been working together with the sleeves of clothes, expressing his amazing and happy heart that the red end of clothes is loved by more than 10% of the audience rating.Kim said, I am grateful to have appeared in such a good work with such good people.Kwon Sang-gung comes out from time to time, but I am glad to have such a scene that I can give a smile to the scene where I come out for a while.I would like to thank you if you have fun until the end. I hope that the last audience rating will exceed 15%, he said, giving a sincere wish to smile at the sleeved fans.Kim Jae-young, who was divided into Kwon Sang-gung, who led the Nine of Goodbye My Princess, including Deok-im (Lee Se-young), by listening to the market by the side of Goodbye My Princess, Lee Jun-ho, gave a smile and played a rich Hot Summer Days.The appearance of a messy writing in the educational field of the thought poems, and the appearance of falling down due to a rough mountain while taking the bath of Isan at the request of Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin), which is a charming person, gave a big smile unexpectedly.Actor Kim Jae-young, who has been expressing overwhelming attraction and delicate sentiment through many plays and movies, is a godmother of the independent film industry who has conveyed deep resonance as a heroine of Mija, Mothers Daughter, Youth Widow and Expected Ju.The main film Expected Ju and Maybe It was late summer won the prestigious domestic and foreign film festivals.Recently, during the movie No Sound, he played Hot Summer Days, which was a long-lasting afterimage to the role of big aunt who was embarrassing the minor (shochu) during Myeonghee and Festival Day, which handed Yakult in shochu to Choe Hee (Moon Seung-ah) while teaching song sound.
Kim Jae-young, the godmother of the independent film industry, who opened the decomposed hot summer days as Goodbye My Princess Kwon Sang-gung in MBC Red End of Clothes Retail (played by Jeong Hae-ri, directed by Song Yeon-hwa), which was popular on the first day of 2022, conveyed the end of the film.Kim Jae-young has been a new steward every time he appeared in the Goodbye My Princess, which was the goodbye My Princess since he was a child, and appeared as a beautiful hot summer day.Kim Jae-young, who finished the last film, said, It started in a very hot summer and it was the last film in autumn and winter.I feel more sorry for you. I am very happy and honored as an actor who has been working together with the sleeves of clothes, expressing his amazing and happy heart that the red end of clothes is loved by more than 10% of the audience rating.Kim said, I am grateful to have appeared in such a good work with such good people.Kwon Sang-gung comes out from time to time, but I am glad to have such a scene that I can give a smile to the scene where I come out for a while.I would like to thank you if you have fun until the end. I hope that the last audience rating will exceed 15%, he said, giving a sincere wish to smile at the sleeved fans.Kim Jae-young, who was divided into Kwon Sang-gung, who led the Nine of Goodbye My Princess, including Deok-im (Lee Se-young), by listening to the market by the side of Goodbye My Princess, Lee Jun-ho, gave a smile and played a rich Hot Summer Days.The appearance of a messy writing in the educational field of the thought poems, and the appearance of falling down due to a rough mountain while taking the bath of Isan at the request of Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin), which is a charming person, gave a big smile unexpectedly.Actor Kim Jae-young, who has been expressing overwhelming attraction and delicate sentiment through many plays and movies, is a godmother of the independent film industry who has conveyed deep resonance as a heroine of Mija, Mothers Daughter, Youth Widow and Expected Ju.The main film Expected Ju and Maybe It was late summer won the prestigious domestic and foreign film festivals.Recently, during the movie No Sound, he played Hot Summer Days, which was a long-lasting afterimage to the role of big aunt who was embarrassing the minor (shochu) during Myeonghee and Festival Day, which handed Yakult in shochu to Choe Hee (Moon Seung-ah) while teaching song sound.

Kim Jae-young, the godmother of the independent film industry, who opened the decomposed Hot Summer Days as Goodbye My Princess 'Kwon Sang-gung' in MBC 'Red End of Clothes Retail' (played by Jeong Hae-ri, directed by Song Yeon-hwa), which was popular on the first day of 2022, conveyed the end of the film.

Kim Jae-young has been a new steward every time he appeared in the Goodbye My Princess, which was the Goodbye My Princess since he was a child, and appeared as a beautiful hot summer day.

Kim Jae-young, who finished the last film, said, "It started in a very hot summer and it was the last film in autumn and winter. I feel more sorry for you. "

"I am very happy and honored as an actor who has been working together with the sleeves of clothes," expressing his amazing and happy heart that "the red end of clothes is loved by more than 10% of the audience rating."

Kim said, "I am grateful to have appeared in such a good work with such good people. Kwon Sang-gung comes out from time to time, but I am glad to have such a scene that I can give a smile to the scene where I come out for a while. I would like to thank you if you have fun until the end. " "I hope that the last audience rating will exceed 15%," he said, giving a sincere wish to smile at the sleeved fans. Kim Jae-young, who was divided into 'Kwon Sang-gung', who led the Nine of Goodbye My Princess, including Deok-im (Lee Se-young), by listening to the market by the side of Goodbye My Princess, Lee Jun-ho, gave a smile and played a rich Hot Summer Days.

The appearance of a messy writing in the educational field of the thought poems, and the appearance of falling down due to a rough mountain while taking the bath of Isan at the request of Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin), which is a charming person, gave a big smile unexpectedly.

Actor Kim Jae-young, who has been expressing overwhelming attraction and delicate sentiment through many plays and movies, is a godmother of the independent film industry who has conveyed deep resonance as a heroine of 'Mija', 'Mother's Daughter', 'Youth Widow' and 'Expected Ju'.

The main film 'Expected Ju' and 'Maybe It was late summer' won the prestigious domestic and foreign film festivals. Recently, during the movie "No Sound", he played Hot Summer Days, which was a long-lasting afterimage to the role of "big aunt" who was embarrassing the minor (shochu) during "Myeonghee" and "Festival Day", which handed Yakult in shochu to Choe Hee (Moon Seung-ah) while teaching song sound.