Nam Bo-ra "I went home and a baby I don't know...I found out it was the 13th youngest brother" (Radio Star)

Radio Star Nam Bo-ra recalls the moment his youngest brother was bornIn the MBC entertainment program Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Seo Jang-hoon, Yoo Min-sang, Nam Bo-ra and Koo Ja-wook appeared and performed a pleasant gesture.On the same day, Ahn asked his eldest daughter, Nam Bo-ra, I wonder what she felt when her youngest child was born.It was dramatic at the moment when my youngest was born, I didnt know there was a youngest, I was in my stomach, Nam Bo-ra said. I raised my 12th brother like the youngest.I did the most expensive thing, the best thing, and I was the last brother, so I did my best to care. But one day I went home and I didnt know a baby. I was in college and I went to school. I was confused.Do I have to raise it again? I hated it at first. I hardly looked after it. My mother told me to raise it. But she was a no-show.

Radio Star' Nam Bo-ra recalls the moment his youngest brother was born

In the MBC entertainment program Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Seo Jang-hoon, Yoo Min-sang, Nam Bo-ra and Koo Ja-wook appeared and performed a pleasant gesture.

On the same day, Ahn asked his eldest daughter, Nam Bo-ra, "I wonder what she felt when her youngest child was born."

“It was dramatic at the moment when my youngest was born, I didn’t know there was a youngest, I was in my stomach,” Nam Bo-ra said. “I raised my 12th brother like the youngest. I did the most expensive thing, the best thing, and I was the last brother, so I did my best to care. "

“But one day I went home and I didn’t know a baby. I was in college and I went to School. I was confused. Do I have to raise it again? "

“I hated it at first. I hardly looked after it. My mother told me to raise it. But she was a no-show.