Lee Su-jin "divorced from ex-husband rant and assault...worried about a knit daughter who refused 200 million" (Gold Counselor's Office)

During the age of 53, influenza and dentist Lee Su-jin confessed to her concerns about her knit daughter and her ex-husband and reasons for her divorce.Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center, which was broadcast on January 14, was featured by the S-born dentist and the strongest influenza Lee Su-jin.Lee Su-jin, who boasts a beauty that can not be believed to be in his 50s, said he had a problem with his daughter and said, I want my daughter to do something.She is a 20-year-old daughter, but she gives up college and does nothing in an unemployed state. My daughter quit studying when she was a middle school.My diligent daughter suddenly refused to go to school during junior high school, but I thought it was adolescence, but she expressed her willingness to drop out of school in the middle school school senior year.She was a daughter who seemed to be dignified and cool at the time, but she was worried that she was in a state of white water without any will even after a few years.I thought it was natural for my mother to receive the living expenses, but Tyler also saw it, I have a mother.I will jump in a second after my mothers death. Lee Su-jin said that the Nit (a young unemployed man who has no work and no will) and his kangaroo-state daughter have already missed many opportunities.In the second year of Middle School, a Creator agency was also showing up to invest 200 million dollars to grow her daughter into a Creator, but her daughter responded with a sour response.He also received a love call from a large agency that created a famous girl group, but he did not memorize the lyrics and was not motivated at all.Oh Eun Young saw her daughter Jenna as having learned helplessness.About the time of puberty, Lee Su-jin said, I was in the fourth grade of elementary school. He asked me about my father for the first time.I hit my mother, I couldnt stand it, and I was going on verbal abuse and assault, and I thought Id blame you for being a patient if I lived longer.I could not live like that, and it seemed worse to raise my daughter in a house where there was a lot of abuse and assault. But the over-the-top honesty was too much truth for an 11-year-old to handle.Also, when she decided to drop out, Lee Su-jin respected her daughters decision, but her daughter would have felt disappointed by her somewhat light mothers reaction.In addition, her daughter confessed that the situation in which the mother of the influenza shared her secrets to fans or saw a bikini photo of her mother who did not know her was shocking.Oh Eun Young said, I feel like I do not have much difference between the unspecified number I meet through SNS and the only daughter.In the meantime, because I have never experienced my mothers love, Lee Su-jins role seems to have stayed in a friend, not a mother. It seems important for my daughter to respect her mother.I have to respect you as a mother who protects me, loves me, cares most and discusses the future, not because I have a lot of money and a lot of positions.

During the age of 53, influenza and dentist Lee Su-jin confessed to her concerns about her knit daughter and her ex-husband and reasons for her divorce.

Channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center', which was broadcast on January 14, was featured by the S-born dentist and the strongest influenza Lee Su-jin.

Lee Su-jin, who boasts a beauty that can not be believed to be in his 50s, said he had a problem with his daughter and said, "I want my daughter to do something." She is a 20-year-old daughter, but she gives up college and does nothing in an unemployed state. "My daughter quit studying when she was a Middle school." My diligent daughter suddenly refused to go to school during junior high school, but I thought it was adolescence, but she expressed her willingness to drop out of school in the Middle school school senior year.

She was a daughter who seemed to be dignified and cool at the time, but she was worried that she was in a state of white water without any will even after a few years. I thought it was natural for my mother to receive the living expenses, but Tyler also saw it, "I have a mother." I will jump in a second after my mother's death. "

Lee Su-jin said that the Nit (a young unemployed man who has no work and no will) and his kangaroo-state daughter have already missed many opportunities. In the second year of Middle school, a Creator agency was also showing up to invest 200 million dollars to grow her daughter into a Creator, but her daughter responded with a sour response. He also received a love call from a large agency that created a famous girl group, but he did not memorize the lyrics and was not motivated at all.

Oh Eun Young saw her daughter Jenna as having learned helplessness.

About the time of puberty, Lee Su-jin said, "I was in the fourth grade of elementary school. He asked me about my father for the first time. I hit my mother, I couldn’t stand it, and I was going on verbal abuse and assault, and I thought I’d blame you for being a patient if I lived longer. I could not live like that, and it seemed worse to raise my daughter in a house where there was a lot of abuse and assault. "

But the over-the-top honesty was too much truth for an 11-year-old to handle. Also, when she decided to drop out, Lee Su-jin respected her daughter's decision, but her daughter would have felt disappointed by her somewhat light mother's reaction.

In addition, her daughter confessed that the situation in which the mother of the influenza shared her secrets to fans or saw a bikini photo of her mother who did not know her was shocking.

Oh Eun Young said, "I feel like I do not have much difference between the unspecified number I meet through SNS and the only daughter."

In the meantime, because I have never experienced my mother's love, Lee Su-jin's role seems to have stayed in a friend, not a mother. "It seems important for my daughter to respect her mother. I have to respect you as a mother who protects me, loves me, cares most and discusses the future, not because I have a lot of money and a lot of positions. "