Lee Chan-won, Gaon Music Chart Rookie of the Year honour "thanks for the chance to cheer up"

Singer Lee Chan-won gave his impression of the Rookie of the Year.Lee Chan-wons official Instagram on the 27th posted a long impression with two photos of Lee Chan-won with a trophy and flowers.Lee Chan-won in the photo is a smile on the photo wall after winning the Gaon Music Chart Music Awards of the Years New Artist Award Fijical Recording category.Lee Chan-wons heartfelt article said, Thanks to the support and interest and love of many chances, I think I was able to win the Fijical Album Award.I am so grateful to those who have always supported me hard. Meanwhile, Lee Chan-won won the Fijical Album Award at the 11th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards held today (27th).
Singer Lee Chan-won gave his impression of the Rookie of the Year.Lee Chan-wons official Instagram on the 27th posted a long impression with two photos of Lee Chan-won with a trophy and flowers.Lee Chan-won in the photo is a smile on the photo wall after winning the Gaon Music Chart Music Awards of the Years New Artist Award Fijical Recording category.Lee Chan-wons heartfelt article said, Thanks to the support and interest and love of many chances, I think I was able to win the Fijical Album Award.I am so grateful to those who have always supported me hard. Meanwhile, Lee Chan-won won the Fijical Album Award at the 11th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards held today (27th).

Singer Lee Chan-won gave his impression of the Rookie of the Year.

Lee Chan-won's official Instagram on the 27th posted a long impression with two photos of Lee Chan-won with a trophy and flowers.

Lee Chan-won in the photo is a smile on the photo wall after winning the Gaon Music Chart Music Awards of the Year's New Artist Award Fijical Recording category.

Lee Chan-won's heartfelt article said, "Thanks to the support and interest and love of many chances, I think I was able to win the Fijical Album Award. I am so grateful to those who have always supported me hard. "

Meanwhile, Lee Chan-won won the Fijical Album Award at the 11th Gaon Music Chart Music Awards held today (27th).