Kim Hyunsung "Monica is 1,000 days open, thinking about marriage"

Singer Kim Hyunsung expressed his gratitude for revealing his love affair with his lover Monica.The two men, who have met for 1,000 days, are continuing their beautiful encounter on the premise of marriage.On Friday, Kim Hyunsung and Monica revealed that they are in a relationship through their respective social networking services accounts.Kim Hyunsung was born in 1978 and Monica was born in 1991. She is a three-year-old couple who overcame her 13-year-old car.On this day, Kim Hyunsung said in a telephone interview with Monica, a love story with Monica, and a grateful heart for her lover.Kim Hyunsung said: Monikawa first met at an acquaintance meeting in 2018, which was the first time I knew as a senior in the music industry, but I met properly.It is around April 2019 that we started dating in earnest, and it will be 1,000 days soon. In fact, I am a senior, I have a difference in age, and I was careful in many ways, so I did not actively dash.Nevertheless, while I was in contact with each other, I felt like a lover naturally. They had been meeting each other for a long time, and they knew about their love.Kim Hyunsung said, I wanted to have a public love, but it is true that I hesitated to disclose it because I was afraid that something bad would continue to be said to Monica.But now that I have been dating for three years, I wanted to talk about it comfortably. Kim Hyunsung defined Monica as a very grateful person.Kim Hyunsung had to put his life in the singer for a while after hurting his vocal cords and had to go through constant practice to sing again.It was Monica who helped me as a singer and mentally became a will during the practice period.Kim Hyunsung, who is also a writer, recalled the practice period with Monica on the 5th, posting an article on the process of appearing on JTBC Sing Again 2 on his content publishing platform.Kim Hyunsung calls Monica a partner and reveals he has been involved in his vocal rehabilitation process for yearsThanks to this, I was able to train again, I had a practice course last year, and I was able to record music.Kim Hyunsung said: Its the guy that made me feel confident about singing again.Especially, Sing Again 2 appeared in front of the costume, and it helped me with both sides of the makeup, and I helped me with both sides. I would have been a good opportunity for myself, but I did my best to help me.Im just grateful, he said.Kim Hyunsung said: I wasnt an unmarried but I didnt have a romance for marriage, and its Monica who made me think about marriage for the first time.There is no specific plan, but we will continue to meet naturally on the premise of marriage. In addition, after appearing in Sing Again 2, he started to practice singing and hospital treatment again. Many people such as Lee Sun Hee, Kim and the judge gave a good word.I feel like I owe it to my heart. I want to make an opportunity to try and sing soon. Kim Hyunsung, who made his debut in 1997 as MBCs Riverside Song Festival, is a singer loved through hits such as Hope and Heaven Happiness.She is currently an editor at a new media company. She is a solo singer since 2018, when she made her debut as a leader and main vocalist for Girl Group Bad Kids in 2014.

Singer Kim Hyunsung expressed his gratitude for revealing his love affair with his lover Monica. The two men, who have met for 1,000 days, are continuing their beautiful encounter on the premise of marriage.

On Friday, Kim Hyunsung and Monica revealed that they are in a relationship through their respective social networking services accounts. Kim Hyunsung was born in 1978 and Monica was born in 1991. She is a three-year-old couple who overcame her 13-year-old car.

On this day, Kim Hyunsung said in a telephone interview with Monica, a love story with Monica, and a grateful heart for her lover.

Kim Hyunsung said: "Monikawa first met at an acquaintance meeting in 2018, which was the first time I knew as a senior in the music industry, but I met properly. It is around April 2019 that we started dating in earnest, and it will be 1,000 days soon. " "In fact, I am a senior, I have a difference in age, and I was careful in many ways, so I did not actively dash. Nevertheless, while I was in contact with each other, I felt like a lover naturally. "

They had been meeting each other for a long time, and they knew about their love. Kim Hyunsung said, "I wanted to have a public love, but it is true that I hesitated to disclose it because I was afraid that something bad would continue to be said to Monica. But now that I have been dating for three years, I wanted to talk about it comfortably. "

Kim Hyunsung defined Monica as "a very grateful person." Kim Hyunsung had to put his life in the Singer for a while after hurting his vocal cords and had to go through constant practice to sing again. It was Monica who helped me as a Singer and mentally became a will during the practice period.

Kim Hyunsung, who is also a writer, recalled the practice period with Monica on the 5th, posting an article on the process of appearing on JTBC 'Sing Again 2' on his content publishing platform. Kim Hyunsung calls Monica a 'partner' and reveals he has been involved in his vocal rehabilitation process for years Thanks to this, I was able to train again, I had a practice course last year, and I was able to record music.

Kim Hyunsung said: "It's the guy that made me feel confident about singing again. Especially, 'Sing Again 2' appeared in front of the costume, and it helped me with both sides of the makeup, and I helped me with both sides. "I would have been a good opportunity for myself, but I did my best to help me. I'm just grateful," he said.

Kim Hyunsung said: "I wasn't an unmarried but I didn't have a romance for marriage, and it's Monica who made me think about marriage for the first time. There is no specific plan, but we will continue to meet naturally on the premise of marriage. " In addition, after appearing in 'Sing Again 2', he started to practice singing and hospital treatment again. "Many people such as Lee Sun Hee, Kim and the judge gave a good word. I feel like I owe it to my heart. I want to make an opportunity to try and sing soon. "

Kim Hyunsung, who made his debut in 1997 as MBC's "Riverside Song Festival," is a Singer loved through hits such as "Hope" and "Heaven" Happiness. She is currently an editor at a new media company. She is a solo Singer since 2018, when she made her debut as a leader and main vocalist for Girl Group Bad Kids in 2014.