'Sing Again 2' Kim Hyunsung, vocal decision "current company life"...Cho Kyuhyun Oh Yeol

In the JTBC entertainment program Sing Again Season 2-Unknown Singer, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Steam Unknown, OST and Sugar Man were held.Singer Kim Hyunsung, 43, who wants to be tagged on the broadcast, appeared and confessed the vocal cord nodule.Kim Hyunsung, who introduced I am a singer who has gone to heaven and hell, said, The song that was the biggest hit song in Singers life was a high-level song.I have been active for about a year with that song, but my neck has become so bad. Cho Kyuhyun said, The song of No. 43 is a complete super high.I was a total fan, Kim Hyunsung said, and the condition continued to get worse during my time in action; I should have restructured and looked back at Condition then.I think its labeled Singer of Empty because my career has ended because I cant manage my neck, he said.Eventually, Cho Kyuhyun was audible when Kim Hyunsungs song was over, and judge Lee Sun-hee could not speak after saying, Thank you for doing your best in such a neck condition.Kim Hyunsung sang the Heat song Heaven but was knocked out of the second round after receiving a three-against, with Cho Kyuhyun looking at it fizzing.Lee Sun-hee said, I have not yet treated all the vocal cord nodules, thank you for singing my best today.Cho Kyuhyun said: In fact, Ive had vocal nodules, I cant tell you how hard it must have been, but it was an idol and a big fan for me.Today came to me with a touch of emotion among the hundreds of times I heard it. It was an honor to hear your song today. Thank you.
In the JTBC entertainment program Sing Again Season 2-Unknown Singer, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Steam Unknown, OST and Sugar Man were held.Singer Kim Hyunsung, 43, who wants to be tagged on the broadcast, appeared and confessed the vocal cord nodule.Kim Hyunsung, who introduced I am a singer who has gone to heaven and hell, said, The song that was the biggest hit song in Singers life was a high-level song.I have been active for about a year with that song, but my neck has become so bad. Cho Kyuhyun said, The song of No. 43 is a complete super high.I was a total fan, Kim Hyunsung said, and the condition continued to get worse during my time in action; I should have restructured and looked back at Condition then.I think its labeled Singer of Empty because my career has ended because I cant manage my neck, he said.Eventually, Cho Kyuhyun was audible when Kim Hyunsungs song was over, and judge Lee Sun-hee could not speak after saying, Thank you for doing your best in such a neck condition.Kim Hyunsung sang the Heat song Heaven but was knocked out of the second round after receiving a three-against, with Cho Kyuhyun looking at it fizzing.Lee Sun-hee said, I have not yet treated all the vocal cord nodules, thank you for singing my best today.Cho Kyuhyun said: In fact, Ive had vocal nodules, I cant tell you how hard it must have been, but it was an idol and a big fan for me.Today came to me with a touch of emotion among the hundreds of times I heard it. It was an honor to hear your song today. Thank you.

In the JTBC entertainment program 'Sing Again Season 2-Unknown Singer', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, 'Steam Unknown', 'OST' and 'Sugar Man' were held.

Singer Kim Hyunsung, 43, who wants to be tagged on the broadcast, appeared and confessed the vocal cord nodule.

Kim Hyunsung, who introduced 'I am a Singer who has gone to heaven and hell', said, "The song that was the biggest hit song in Singer's life was a high-level song. I have been active for about a year with that song, but my neck has become so bad. "

Cho Kyuhyun said, "The song of No. 43 is a complete super high. I was a total fan," Kim Hyunsung said, and "the Condition continued to get worse during my time in action; I should have restructured and looked back at Condition then. "I think it's labeled "Singer of Empty" because my career has ended because I can't manage my neck," he said.

Eventually, Cho Kyuhyun was audible when Kim Hyunsung's song was over, and judge Lee Sun-hee could not speak after saying, "Thank you for doing your best in such a neck Condition."

Kim Hyunsung sang the Heat song 'Heaven' but was knocked out of the second round after receiving a three-against, with Cho Kyuhyun looking at it fizzing. Lee Sun-hee said, "I have not yet treated all the vocal cord nodules, thank you for singing my best today."

Cho Kyuhyun said: "In fact, I've had vocal nodules, I can't tell you how hard it must have been, but it was an idol and a big fan for me. Today came to me with a touch of emotion among the hundreds of times I heard it. It was an honor to hear your song today. Thank you. "