Andy So-yeon Han Dong Geun, Pink-colored entertainment industry

The news of the entertainers devotion and marriage is coming a long day, and the warm news of the winter is already turning into a warm atmosphere.It has been less than three weeks since the arrival of the year 2022, but the news of the devotion and marriage of five couples has already been heard.The start was the announcement of the devotion of singer Monica and Kim Hyunsung couple.Kim Hyunsung said on July 7, I have revealed that I am in love with the 1000th day, and expressed affection for (Monika) is the person who made me feel confident about the song again.The two are continuing their meeting on the premise of marriage: Kim Hyunsung was born in 1978, Monica was born in 1991, and their age difference is 13 years.Kim Eun-jung, a singer and lyricist from Jewelry, released the news of marriage with producer Lim Kwang-wook on the 10th.Kim Eun-jung said, We will hold a marriage ceremony to spend our lives with long lovers.The marriage opponent is composer Lim Kwang-wook and a strong person who has been supporting the side for eight years. The marriage ceremony was held in Seoul on the 16th.Next, So-yeon, 34, revealed his marriage news with Cho Yu-min, 25, a football player from Suwon FC who has been in love for three years.So-yeon, who boasted of his boyfriend, said, I am a person who supports and believes both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon. So-yeon said, Every time I am tired, I always support him.I decided to be with such a grateful person for the rest of my life. The marriage ceremony will be held in November.The news of the marriage of Han Dong Geun, who is currently working as a 30th singer in JTBC Singer Gain 2, was also reported on the same day.Brand New Music said, Han Dong Geun is preparing for a marriage ceremony with his girlfriend in May, but said, I do not know specific information such as date and place.Han Dong Geun, who was caught drunk driving in 2018 and stopped working, recently appeared on Singer Gain 2 and was noticed, but was dropped after receiving 0 votes during the match against the 33rd singer.Heres the fact that myths are preparing for marriage to Andy.Andy said on his 19th day, I have someone who wants to be together for a lifetime. I am a person who makes me laugh at hard moments and saves me a lot.I am going to live a life together rather than alone. According to the agency, Andys lover is a 9-year-old announcer.In addition, there are a number of celebrities who have announced the sloping news of pregnancy this year. Lee Soo has recently been congratulated by many people for her pregnancy in three years.A9 Media, a subsidiary company, said on November 11, Lee Soo has a new life that has been waiting for a long time. Lee Sooji appeared on MBC Radio Star and said, I lost 17kg for pregnancy.Its now three months time, he said, and was congratulated by MCs.Lee Ha-nui revealed that she was in her fourth month of pregnancy on Wednesday; her agency, Entertainment, said, A precious new life has come to the Lee Ha-nui actor.I am expecting a baby in June, and I would like to ask you to understand that you have not told me in advance for the stability of the mother and the fetus. Jang Dong-min, who was celebrated on the 19th of last month with a lover and a couple of non-entertainers who were 6 years old, was also in the preliminary fathers rank.Jang Dong-mins wife is right now that she is pregnant, Jang Dong-mins agency, Eldy Story, admitted on Thursday.Later, Jang Dong-min confessed on SBSs Dolsing Forman that the picture of the pregnancy test came, but it was two lines, and My best friend Haha said, I congratulate you so much; its hard to be at once.Im going to tear up, he said, hugging him.
The news of the entertainers devotion and marriage is coming a long day, and the warm news of the winter is already turning into a warm atmosphere.It has been less than three weeks since the arrival of the year 2022, but the news of the devotion and marriage of five couples has already been heard.The start was the announcement of the devotion of singer Monica and Kim Hyunsung couple.Kim Hyunsung said on July 7, I have revealed that I am in love with the 1000th day, and expressed affection for (Monika) is the person who made me feel confident about the song again.The two are continuing their meeting on the premise of marriage: Kim Hyunsung was born in 1978, Monica was born in 1991, and their age difference is 13 years.Kim Eun-jung, a singer and lyricist from Jewelry, released the news of marriage with producer Lim Kwang-wook on the 10th.Kim Eun-jung said, We will hold a marriage ceremony to spend our lives with long lovers.The marriage opponent is composer Lim Kwang-wook and a strong person who has been supporting the side for eight years. The marriage ceremony was held in Seoul on the 16th.Next, So-yeon, 34, revealed his marriage news with Cho Yu-min, 25, a football player from Suwon FC who has been in love for three years.So-yeon, who boasted of his boyfriend, said, I am a person who supports and believes both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon. So-yeon said, Every time I am tired, I always support him.I decided to be with such a grateful person for the rest of my life. The marriage ceremony will be held in November.The news of the marriage of Han Dong Geun, who is currently working as a 30th singer in JTBC Singer Gain 2, was also reported on the same day.Brand New Music said, Han Dong Geun is preparing for a marriage ceremony with his girlfriend in May, but said, I do not know specific information such as date and place.Han Dong Geun, who was caught drunk driving in 2018 and stopped working, recently appeared on Singer Gain 2 and was noticed, but was dropped after receiving 0 votes during the match against the 33rd singer.Heres the fact that myths are preparing for marriage to Andy.Andy said on his 19th day, I have someone who wants to be together for a lifetime. I am a person who makes me laugh at hard moments and saves me a lot.I am going to live a life together rather than alone. According to the agency, Andys lover is a 9-year-old announcer.In addition, there are a number of celebrities who have announced the sloping news of pregnancy this year. Lee Soo has recently been congratulated by many people for her pregnancy in three years.A9 Media, a subsidiary company, said on November 11, Lee Soo has a new life that has been waiting for a long time. Lee Sooji appeared on MBC Radio Star and said, I lost 17kg for pregnancy.Its now three months time, he said, and was congratulated by MCs.Lee Ha-nui revealed that she was in her fourth month of pregnancy on Wednesday; her agency, Entertainment, said, A precious new life has come to the Lee Ha-nui actor.I am expecting a baby in June, and I would like to ask you to understand that you have not told me in advance for the stability of the mother and the fetus. Jang Dong-min, who was celebrated on the 19th of last month with a lover and a couple of non-entertainers who were 6 years old, was also in the preliminary fathers rank.Jang Dong-mins wife is right now that she is pregnant, Jang Dong-mins agency, Eldy Story, admitted on Thursday.Later, Jang Dong-min confessed on SBSs Dolsing Forman that the picture of the pregnancy test came, but it was two lines, and My best friend Haha said, I congratulate you so much; its hard to be at once.Im going to tear up, he said, hugging him.

The news of the entertainers’ devotion and marriage is coming a long day, and the warm news of the winter is already turning into a warm atmosphere.

It has been less than three weeks since the arrival of the year 2022, but the news of the devotion and marriage of five couples has already been heard. The start was the announcement of the devotion of singer Monica and Kim Hyunsung couple. Kim Hyunsung said on July 7, "I have revealed that I am in love with the 1000th day," and expressed affection for "(Monika) is the person who made me feel confident about the song again." The two are continuing their meeting on the premise of marriage: Kim Hyunsung was born in 1978, Monica was born in 1991, and their age difference is 13 years.

Kim Eun-jung, a singer and lyricist from Jewelry, released the news of marriage with producer Lim Kwang-wook on the 10th. Kim Eun-jung said, "We will hold a marriage ceremony to spend our lives with long lovers. The marriage opponent is composer Lim Kwang-wook and a strong person who has been supporting the side for eight years. "The marriage ceremony was held in Seoul on the 16th.

Next, So-yeon, 34, revealed his marriage news with Cho Yu-min, 25, a football player from Suwon FC who has been in love for three years. So-yeon, who boasted of his boyfriend, said, "I am a person who supports and believes both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon." So-yeon said, "Every time I am tired, I always support him. I decided to be with such a grateful person for the rest of my life. "The marriage ceremony will be held in November.

The news of the marriage of Han Dong Geun, who is currently working as a 30th singer in JTBC 'Singer Gain 2', was also reported on the same day. Brand New Music said, "Han Dong Geun is preparing for a marriage ceremony with his girlfriend in May," but said, "I do not know specific information such as date and place." Han Dong Geun, who was caught drunk driving in 2018 and stopped working, recently appeared on "Singer Gain 2" and was noticed, but was dropped after receiving 0 votes during the match against the 33rd singer.

Here's the fact that myths are preparing for marriage to Andy. Andy said on his 19th day, "I have someone who wants to be together for a lifetime." "I am a person who makes me laugh at hard moments and saves me a lot. I am going to live a life together rather than alone. "According to the agency, Andy's lover is a 9-year-old announcer.

In addition, there are a number of celebrities who have announced the sloping news of pregnancy this year. Lee Soo has recently been congratulated by many people for her pregnancy in three years. A9 Media, a subsidiary company, said on November 11, "Lee Soo has a new life that has been waiting for a long time." Lee Sooji appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' and said, "I lost 17kg for pregnancy. It's now three months" time," he said, and was congratulated by MCs.

Lee Ha-nui revealed that she was in her fourth month of pregnancy on Wednesday; her agency, Entertainment, said, "A precious new life has come to the Lee Ha-nui actor. I am expecting a baby in June, and I would like to ask you to understand that you have not told me in advance for the stability of the mother and the fetus. "

Jang Dong-min, who was celebrated on the 19th of last month with a lover and a couple of non-entertainers who were 6 years old, was also in the preliminary father's rank. "Jang Dong-min's wife is right now that she is pregnant," Jang Dong-min's agency, Eldy Story, admitted on Thursday. Later, Jang Dong-min confessed on SBS's "Dolsing Forman" that "the picture of the pregnancy test came, but it was two lines," and "My best friend" Haha said, "I congratulate you so much; it's hard to be at once. I'm going to tear up," he said, hugging him.