Jeon So-min, 'The Knee-Drop Guru' parody...you appear as a Jae-Suk guest "It's Yu-Jin" (Running Man)

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 2nd, Yoo Jae-Suk was featured in Ima Pak Dosa feature, and the scene where Yoo Jae-Suk returned after Corona 19 cure was broadcast.On this day, Jeon So-min turned into Imapakdosa, and Yoo Jae-Suk appeared as a guest; the former introvert said of Jeon So-mins saju, There is a novelty.If I dont become an actor, Ill be a good girl.In particular, Yang Se-chan and Haha parodied The Knee-Drop Guru with Jeon So-min.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk quipped, Its a euphoria, its back, and Jeon So-min said, Look, youre right. Youre right. Third.I ate a chicken breast sandwich while I was at home. Yoo Jae-suk nailed him saying, I called him once every two days. Photo = SBS broadcast screen

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 2nd, 'Yoo Jae-Suk' was featured in 'Ima Pak Dosa' feature, and the scene where Yoo Jae-Suk returned after Corona 19 cure was broadcast.

On this day, Jeon So-min turned into Imapakdosa, and Yoo Jae-Suk appeared as a guest; the former introvert said of Jeon So-min's saju, "There is a novelty. "If I don't become an actor, I'll be a good girl."

In particular, Yang Se-chan and Haha parodied 'The Knee-Drop Guru' with Jeon So-min.

Also, Yoo Jae-Suk quipped, "It's a euphoria, it's back," and Jeon So-min said, "Look, you're right. You're right. Third. I ate a chicken breast sandwich while I was at home. "Yoo Jae-Suk nailed him saying," I called him once every two days. "

Photo = SBS broadcast screen