Jang Sung-kyu, a gift for his wife, prepared Im Yoon-ah personality sales "I give you generously."

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu praised Girls Generation member and actor Im Yoon-ah.Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his instagram on January 1 with an article starting with Hand ~ # I Knowing how I feel to receive my first gift for Im Yoon-ah.It is amazing that I visited the waiting room, and even a gift for my wife. It is easy to say, and it is difficult to move any personality genius into action.I was awkward and awkward to join the idol festival while I was together for three years. Jang Sung-kyu said, Im Yoon-ah, who released me every time, is giving me generously.I am sorry to receive it, so I have been wondering if there is anything I can give you. I will make a lot of word of mouth instead. It is a gift of Im Yoon-ah from the beginning of the year, so please be happy for the new year like me.# Personality Restaurant # Im Yoon-ah # Thank you # 2021mbc Song Festival # Happy New Year hashtag has not forgotten.In the public photos, Jang Sung-kyu and Im Yoon-ah were shown.Jang Sung-kyu poses with a finger heart with a gift from Im Yoon-ah.On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu was the MC of 2021 MBC Song Festival which was broadcast on December 31 last year.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu praised Girls' Generation member and actor Im Yoon-ah.

Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his instagram on January 1 with an article starting with "Hand ~ # I Knowing how I feel to receive my first gift for Im Yoon-ah".

"It is amazing that I visited the waiting room, and even a gift for my wife. It is easy to say, and it is difficult to move any personality genius into action. I was awkward and awkward to join the idol festival while I was together for three years. "

Jang Sung-kyu said, "Im Yoon-ah, who released me every time, is giving me generously. I am sorry to receive it, so I have been wondering if there is anything I can give you. I will make a lot of word of mouth instead. "

"It is a gift of Im Yoon-ah from the beginning of the year, so please be happy for the new year like me." "# Personality Restaurant # Im Yoon-ah # Thank you # 2021mbc Song Festival # Happy New Year" hashtag has not forgotten.

In the public photos, Jang Sung-kyu and Im Yoon-ah were shown. Jang Sung-kyu poses with a finger heart with a gift from Im Yoon-ah.

On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu was the MC of '2021 MBC Song Festival' which was broadcast on December 31 last year.