"I love you sister" Kim Ok-bin, Seo Ji-hye, a warm certification shot from the coffee car

Actor Kim Ok-bin boasted a strong friendship with Seo Ji-hye.Kim Ok-bin posted a certification shot on his SNS on the 18th, I came to the far side of the coffee car that my sister sent me. Thank you. I love you sister.Kim Ok-bin put on his coat and smiled affectionately in front of the coffee car. Kim Ok-bins affection for Seo Ji-hye is filled with affection.Seo Ji-hye cheered Kim Ok-bin with the phrase We bean ask me well, love war big hit.Netflixs Love Battle, starring Kim Ok-bin, is a romantic comedy in which women who do not want to be morbid to men and men who doubt women are cured by war-like love.

Actor Kim Ok-bin boasted a strong friendship with Seo Ji-hye.

Kim Ok-bin posted a certification shot on his SNS on the 18th, "I came to the far side of the coffee car that my sister sent me. Thank you. I love you sister.

Kim Ok-bin put on his coat and smiled affectionately in front of the coffee car. Kim Ok-bin's affection for Seo Ji-hye is filled with affection. Seo Ji-hye cheered Kim Ok-bin with the phrase "We bean ask me well, love war big hit".

Netflix's "Love Battle," starring Kim Ok-bin, is a romantic comedy in which women who do not want to be morbid to men and men who doubt women are cured by war-like love.