'Gold Counseling Center' Lee Su-jin "Daughter Jenna, Middle school dropout Worried about unemployed"

On Channel A Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center (hereinafter referred to as Gold Counseling Center), which was broadcast on the 14th, KCM and Lee Su-jin told Oh Eun Young about their troubles.SNS star Lee Su-jin appeared as a second client during the 53-year-old strongest year from Seoul National University. Lee Su-jin said, I hope my daughter does something.My daughter is 20 years old, and I do not go to school and do not work. He added: My daughter quit school when she was in Middle School.I started not going to school since the second grade of Middle School, and when I was in the third grade of Middle School, I quit school saying, I do not know what youre talking about in school. After my daughter is 20 years old, I think, Jenna will live on me. Lee Su-jin said: Jennas school is a waste of time.Ill look for what I want to do. At first, it seemed cool, but from then on, I became an adult, and I wanted to leave it like this.When Park Na-rae asked her daughter what her daughter did with the money she earned, Lee Su-jin said, I told her that your money was important to her daughter and that it was good if it had a good influence.I asked, What will you do if your mother dies? Jenna said, If your mother dies, I will jump in a second. Lee Yoon-ji and Park Na-rae worried that Jenna was not in Education, Employment or Training, not a Kangaroo who had no intention of working and not working.

On Channel A 'Oh Eun Young's Gold Counseling Center' (hereinafter referred to as 'Gold Counseling Center'), which was broadcast on the 14th, KCM and Lee Su-jin told Oh Eun Young about their troubles.

SNS star Lee Su-jin appeared as a second client during the 53-year-old strongest year from Seoul National University. Lee Su-jin said, "I hope my daughter does something. My daughter is 20 years old, and I do not go to school and do not work. "

He added: "My daughter quit school when she was in Middle school. "I started not going to school since the second grade of Middle school, and when I was in the third grade of Middle school, I quit school saying," I do not know what you're talking about in school. "After my daughter is 20 years old, I think," Jenna will live on me. "

Lee Su-jin said: "Jenna's 'school is a waste of time. I'll look for what I want to do. "At first, it seemed cool, but from then on, I became an adult, and I wanted to leave it like this."

When Park Na-rae asked her daughter what her daughter did with the money she earned, Lee Su-jin said, "I told her that your money was important to her daughter and that it was good if it had a good influence. I asked, 'What will you do if your mother dies?' Jenna said, 'If your mother dies, I will jump in a second.' "

Lee Yoon-ji and Park Na-rae worried that Jenna was "not in Education, Employment or Training, not a Kangaroo who had no intention of working and not working."