'Gold Counseling Center', 53-year-old dentist Lee Su-jin "divorced, sorry for daughter"

The fast-paced story of the gold counseling center dentist Lee Su-jin and daughter Jenna and her mother and daughter has been revealed.The channel A entertainment program Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center, which was broadcasted on the night of the 14th, revealed the worries of 53-year-old dentist mother Lee Su-jin and 20-year-old daughter Jenna.Lee Su-jin said that there seems to be a misunderstanding in communication with her daughter, and expressed her distress that she seemed to have left her father vacancy to her daughter after her divorce with her ex-husband.I was talking about my secret with my mother, and she was doing it on social media, said Miss Jenna, who said, I hated it.I dont have any memories of Father, she says. I dont have any thoughts, but she keeps asking. Want to see him?Ive shown my mother the Father message to show her that its not real, he said. I know youve been arguing, and Ive refused to contact him.Oh Eun Young told Lee Su-jin on the day, There is a role that my mother should do.I think I should cut off SNS, he said. I can think of my daughter as a friend, but I do not feel like a mother.

The fast-paced story of the gold counseling center dentist Lee Su-jin and daughter Jenna and her mother and daughter has been revealed.

The channel A entertainment program 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center', which was broadcasted on the night of the 14th, revealed the worries of 53-year-old dentist mother Lee Su-jin and 20-year-old daughter Jenna.

Lee Su-jin said that there seems to be a misunderstanding in communication with her daughter, and expressed her distress that she seemed to have left her Father vacancy to her daughter after her divorce with her ex-husband.

“I was talking about my secret with my mother, and she was doing it on social media,” said Miss Jenna, who said, “I hated it.”

“I don’t have any memories of Father,” she says. “I don’t have any thoughts, but she keeps asking. Want to see him? “I’ve shown my mother the Father message to show her that it’s not real,” he said. “I know you’ve been arguing, and I’ve refused to contact him.”

Oh Eun Young told Lee Su-jin on the day, "There is a role that my mother should do. I think I should cut off SNS, "he said." I can think of my daughter as a friend, but I do not feel like a mother. "