Cho Young-nam, Sunnum Youn Yuh-jung-pal ..

Singer Cho Young-nam mentioned his ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung again, and at this point he can not help but ask for the responsibility of broadcasting him to give him a microphone.In the first MBN entertainment program God and the Blind, which was first broadcast on January 16, singer Cho Young-nam appeared as a guest and put his ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung on his mouth.Cho Young-nam was criticized for saying, This is the best shot, revenge for men who cheat on me, when actor Youn Yuh-jung won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in the movie Minari last April.Because Youn Yuh-jung has dismissed the footprint left in film history around the world as revenge for my ex-husband.The celebration of his ex-wifes accomplishment could not be a problem, but the reason for the divorce was Cho Young-nams affair, so there was an uninvited party at the Youn Yuh-jung celebration party.Cho Young-nam also tasted the humiliation of the exhibition being canceled at the time by pouring cold water on the celebration.Nevertheless, Cho Young-nam appeared in God and the Blind and explained his words and deeds at the time, How wonderful is it? It is an American joke.Unusually, I was kicked out and succeeded as a painter, and he became a star because he tried hard.It is unprecedented to have a good case that has been separated. There was no regret about my actions that made you a case that was broken up and made you a case that was broken up and ankled by referring to Youn Yuh-jung.Cho also added a rude appreciation of  (Youn Yuh-jung) always comes out in TV commercials and comes out in movies, so I feel like I live with him all the time.What is more absurd is that Cho Young-nams fuss is extremely unilateral. Cho Young-nam said, Jang Hee sent you three times to Youn Yuh-jung.He also said, I will report to the police if I come again.How should I accept Cho Young-nam, who continues to appear on the air and continues to make a foolish courtship even though he has expressed his intention to refuse.It is really terrible whether Youn Yuh-jung will have to call the police.Cho Young-nam, who mentioned Youn Yuh-jung in God and the Blind, said, I do not like my daughter talking about herself on the air, even when she appeared on TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Radio broadcast on the 17th.I can see it, but I think it is fun to get old, and I regret that I could not hurt my children while I was divorced. At this point, Cho Young-nam, who is rushing over the line with Youn Yuh-jung arm, is also a problem, but it is also a problem to broadcast the edition so that such a young man can run.There is also a mistake in the thin intention of broadcasting that knows that if Cho Young-nam appears, he will mention Youn Yuh-jung with a high probability, but does not prevent it in advance or edit it after death.If you can only raise the topic, you can send it out without interrupting the remarks that hurt someone. If Cho does not stop, you can stop it because you do not hold the microphone.Cho Young-nam, who can not abandon his fuss, and Cho Young-nam, who can not throw away his cards.
Singer Cho Young-nam mentioned his ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung again, and at this point he can not help but ask for the responsibility of broadcasting him to give him a microphone.In the first MBN entertainment program God and the Blind, which was first broadcast on January 16, singer Cho Young-nam appeared as a guest and put his ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung on his mouth.Cho Young-nam was criticized for saying, This is the best shot, revenge for men who cheat on me, when actor Youn Yuh-jung won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in the movie Minari last April.Because Youn Yuh-jung has dismissed the footprint left in film history around the world as revenge for my ex-husband.The celebration of his ex-wifes accomplishment could not be a problem, but the reason for the divorce was Cho Young-nams affair, so there was an uninvited party at the Youn Yuh-jung celebration party.Cho Young-nam also tasted the humiliation of the exhibition being canceled at the time by pouring cold water on the celebration.Nevertheless, Cho Young-nam appeared in God and the Blind and explained his words and deeds at the time, How wonderful is it? It is an American joke.Unusually, I was kicked out and succeeded as a painter, and he became a star because he tried hard.It is unprecedented to have a good case that has been separated. There was no regret about my actions that made you a case that was broken up and made you a case that was broken up and ankled by referring to Youn Yuh-jung.Cho also added a rude appreciation of  (Youn Yuh-jung) always comes out in TV commercials and comes out in movies, so I feel like I live with him all the time.What is more absurd is that Cho Young-nams fuss is extremely unilateral. Cho Young-nam said, Jang Hee sent you three times to Youn Yuh-jung.He also said, I will report to the police if I come again.How should I accept Cho Young-nam, who continues to appear on the air and continues to make a foolish courtship even though he has expressed his intention to refuse.It is really terrible whether Youn Yuh-jung will have to call the police.Cho Young-nam, who mentioned Youn Yuh-jung in God and the Blind, said, I do not like my daughter talking about herself on the air, even when she appeared on TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Radio broadcast on the 17th.I can see it, but I think it is fun to get old, and I regret that I could not hurt my children while I was divorced. At this point, Cho Young-nam, who is rushing over the line with Youn Yuh-jung arm, is also a problem, but it is also a problem to broadcast the edition so that such a young man can run.There is also a mistake in the thin intention of broadcasting that knows that if Cho Young-nam appears, he will mention Youn Yuh-jung with a high probability, but does not prevent it in advance or edit it after death.If you can only raise the topic, you can send it out without interrupting the remarks that hurt someone. If Cho does not stop, you can stop it because you do not hold the microphone.Cho Young-nam, who can not abandon his fuss, and Cho Young-nam, who can not throw away his cards.

Singer Cho Young-nam mentioned his ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung again, and at this point he can not help but ask for the responsibility of broadcasting him to give him a microphone.

In the first MBN entertainment program "God and the Blind", which was first broadcast on January 16, singer Cho Young-nam appeared as a guest and put his ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung on his mouth.

Cho Young-nam was criticized for saying, "This is the best shot, revenge for men who cheat on me," when actor Youn Yuh-jung won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in the movie "Minari" last April. Because Youn Yuh-jung has dismissed the footprint left in film history around the world as 'revenge for my ex-husband'.

The celebration of his ex-wife's accomplishment could not be a problem, but the reason for the divorce was Cho Young-nam's affair, so there was an uninvited party at the Youn Yuh-jung celebration party. Cho Young-nam also tasted the humiliation of the exhibition being canceled at the time by pouring cold water on the celebration.

Nevertheless, Cho Young-nam appeared in "God and the Blind" and explained his words and deeds at the time, "How wonderful is it? It is an American joke." "Unusually, I was kicked out and succeeded as a painter, and he became a star because he tried hard. It is unprecedented to have a good Case that has been separated. "

There was no regret about my actions that made you a Case that was broken up and made you a Case that was broken up and ankled by referring to Youn Yuh-jung. Cho also added a rude appreciation of " (Youn Yuh-jung) always comes out in TV commercials and comes out in movies, so I feel like I live with him all the time."

What is more absurd is that Cho Young-nam's fuss is extremely unilateral. Cho Young-nam said, "Jang Hee sent you three times to Youn Yuh-jung. He also said, "I will report to the police if I come again." How should I accept Cho Young-nam, who continues to appear on the air and continues to make a foolish courtship even though he has expressed his intention to refuse. It is really terrible whether Youn Yuh-jung will have to call the police.

Cho Young-nam, who mentioned Youn Yuh-jung in 'God and the Blind', said, "I do not like my daughter talking about herself on the air, even when she appeared on TBS FM 'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Radio' broadcast on the 17th. I can see it, but I think it is fun to get old, "and" I regret that I could not hurt my children while I was divorced. "

At this point, Cho Young-nam, who is rushing over the line with Youn Yuh-jung arm, is also a problem, but it is also a problem to broadcast the edition so that such a young man can run. There is also a mistake in the thin intention of broadcasting that knows that if Cho Young-nam appears, he will mention Youn Yuh-jung with a high probability, but does not prevent it in advance or edit it after death.

If you can only raise the topic, you can send it out without interrupting the remarks that hurt someone. If Cho does not stop, you can stop it because you do not hold the microphone. Cho Young-nam, who can not abandon his fuss, and Cho Young-nam, who can not throw away his cards.