Cho Young-nam "Controversy over the 'Best Revenge' remarks to your ex-wife Youn Yuh-jung...to cancel the exhibition" (God and Han Pan)

Cho Young-nam, a singer and painter who had been controversial over the remarks of Best Revenge, said, It was an expression of praise for the hard work of the former actor Youn Yuh-jung.In MBN a match with god, which will be broadcasted on January 16, Cho Young-nam will be the first guest to talk about the unknown story.It is expected to draw an extraordinary talk scene that is as it is, digging into the life history of Cho Young-nam, 50 years of his old life, as well as the truth hidden in numerous controversies surrounding him, such as the big controversy, the fake wedding, the death of Cho Young-nam in 2009, and the best revenge.The third appeal to his reincarnation was the best revenge. Cho Young-nam told about an anecdote that was controversial due to his remarks about his ex-wife, actor Youn Yuh-jung.At that time, Youn Yuh-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award at the Academy Awards for the movie Minari, and in an interview with a media, he said, It is the best shot, revenge for a cheating man.The best revenge, he said.In response, Cho Young-nam asked, It was an American joke. How wonderful is it? Is not it funny? And his unexpected excuse was embarrassed by 3MC Do.Cho Young-nam also said, I did not think it could be controversial at all. It was a tribute to the hard work of Youn Yuh-jung.I dont think I would have said that to make a candle, which is the first Korean actor to win the award and a national pride.And I felt like I had the best revenge myself. I heard the news through Yi Jang-hui, a motive alumni and friend of Youn Yuh-jung, and I felt comfortable when I was often exposed through the media.But about her ex-husband, Youn Yuh-jung, tells Yi Jang-hui, If you talk about Cho Young-nam, you will not meet.As for the cold reaction of the public, which was different from the intention, he said, I have been suffering from a huge evil for a while.Ive been cursed and even the planned exhibition of paintings has been canceled, he explained with a sweat.

Cho Young-nam, a singer and painter who had been controversial over the remarks of Best Revenge, said, "It was an expression of praise for the hard work of the former actor Youn Yuh-jung."

In MBN 'a match with god', which will be broadcasted on January 16, Cho Young-nam will be the first guest to talk about the unknown story. It is expected to draw an extraordinary talk scene that is as it is, digging into the life history of Cho Young-nam, 50 years of his old life, as well as the truth hidden in numerous controversies surrounding him, such as the big controversy, the fake wedding, the death of Cho Young-nam in 2009, and the best revenge.

The third appeal to his reincarnation was the best revenge. Cho Young-nam told about an anecdote that was controversial due to his remarks about his ex-wife, actor Youn Yuh-jung. At that time, Youn Yuh-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award at the Academy Awards for the movie "Minari", and in an interview with a media, he said, "It is the best shot, revenge for a cheating man. “The best revenge,” he said.

In response, Cho Young-nam asked, "It was an American joke. How wonderful is it? Is not it funny?" And his unexpected excuse was embarrassed by 3MC 'Do.

Cho Young-nam also said, "I did not think it could be controversial at all." It was a tribute to the hard work of Youn Yuh-jung. I don’t think I would have said that to make a candle, which is the first Korean actor to win the award and a national pride. And I felt like I had the best revenge myself. "

"I heard the news through Yi Jang-hui, a motive alumni and friend of Youn Yuh-jung, and I felt comfortable when I was often exposed through the media. But about her ex-husband, Youn Yuh-jung, tells Yi Jang-hui, "If you talk about Cho Young-nam, you will not meet."

As for the cold reaction of the public, which was different from the intention, he said, "I have been suffering from a huge evil for a while. “I’ve been cursed and even the planned exhibition of paintings has been canceled,” he explained with a sweat.