Jo Hyeon-woo "I'm 3 years old and I'm in love with my wife and I'm in a face tattoo after 3 months" (No Bro)

Ulsan Hyundai goalkeeper Jo Hyeon-woo showed affection for his three-year-old wife.On January 17, the T-cast E channel No is Bro 2 featured K-League legend Jo Hyeon-woo.The chicken crest head is Jo Hyeon-woo trademark, who said: I always set my hair up and my wife liked it like a sheeps-eye, because its kind and looks like a sheeps-eye.It was good that others followed me, he said.A pater also shows off his face: Jo Hyeon-woo said: I loved my wife so much that she tattooed her face before marriage, just three months after a relationship.When the members who heard this said, What if I break up, Jo Hyeon-woo said, I was there. It was so good when I first met, I was nervous.After meeting his wife, he was selected as a national representative. Proposals also mentioned: Jo Hyeon-woo said: I wanted to do it on the field when I was at Daegu FC, so I talked to the club at halftime and did it.
Ulsan Hyundai goalkeeper Jo Hyeon-woo showed affection for his three-year-old wife.On January 17, the T-cast E channel No is Bro 2 featured K-League legend Jo Hyeon-woo.The chicken crest head is Jo Hyeon-woo trademark, who said: I always set my hair up and my wife liked it like a sheeps-eye, because its kind and looks like a sheeps-eye.It was good that others followed me, he said.A pater also shows off his face: Jo Hyeon-woo said: I loved my wife so much that she tattooed her face before marriage, just three months after a relationship.When the members who heard this said, What if I break up, Jo Hyeon-woo said, I was there. It was so good when I first met, I was nervous.After meeting his wife, he was selected as a national representative. Proposals also mentioned: Jo Hyeon-woo said: I wanted to do it on the field when I was at Daegu FC, so I talked to the club at halftime and did it.

Ulsan Hyundai goalkeeper Jo Hyeon-woo showed affection for his three-year-old wife.

On January 17, the T-cast E channel 'No is Bro 2' featured K-League legend Jo Hyeon-woo.

The chicken crest head is Jo Hyeon-woo trademark, who said: "I always set my hair up and my wife liked it like a sheep's-eye, because it's kind and looks like a sheep's-eye. It was good that others followed me," he said.

A pater also shows off his face: Jo Hyeon-woo said: "I loved my wife so much that she tattooed her face before marriage, just three months after a relationship."

When the members who heard this said, "What if I break up," Jo Hyeon-woo said, "I was there. It was so good when I first met, I was nervous. After meeting his wife, he was selected as a national representative. "

Proposals also mentioned: Jo Hyeon-woo said: "I wanted to do it on the field when I was at Daegu FC, so I talked to the club at halftime and did it."