Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Ji-hyo Shortcut + Styling Controversy "Reflects a lot of my own tendencies" (Running Man)

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Song Ji-hyos short Sutter and styling controversy.On December 19, SBS Running Man, the members appeared in full costume for the artist award-winning video shoot.Yoo Jae-Suk praised the storm as if he was conscious of something as soon as he came, Jihyo dressed well.You cant wear it, he said to Yang.On the day, Song Ji-hyo showed off a neat look in black and white; Yoo Jae-Suk exclaimed, Im well dressed; Im stylish.Song Ji-hyo said, I always styled it, but I did it according to the concept today.Yoo Jae-Suk explained, Style is a stylist who suffers a lot, but his tendency is a lot.Kim Jong-kook also said, I also wear what I want to wear.The short Sutter controversy also came to light. Does your hair grow fast? Song Ji-hyo said. The members said, It suits you.Haha laughed, Did not Jihyo Beauty Shop finally move to your brother? Kim Jong-kook said, Are you a blue club?Then Song Ji-hyo tactfully responded, Im a Barber Shop.Earlier, after Song Ji-hyo turned into Short Sutter, some fans complained, issuing a statement titled I urge you to improve Song Ji-hyos styling (cody/hair/make-up).Since then, Song Ji-hyos bottom of the coat has been torn off, and another styling controversy has arisen.

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Song Ji-hyo's short Sutter and styling controversy.

On December 19, SBS 'Running Man', the members appeared in full costume for the artist award-winning video shoot.

Yoo Jae-Suk praised the storm as if he was conscious of something as soon as he came, "Jihyo dressed well." "You can't wear it," he said to Yang.

On the day, Song Ji-hyo showed off a neat look in black and white; Yoo Jae-Suk exclaimed, "I'm well dressed; I'm stylish."

Song Ji-hyo said, "I always styled it, but I did it according to the concept today." Yoo Jae-Suk explained, "Style is a stylist who suffers a lot, but his tendency is a lot." Kim Jong-kook also said, "I also wear what I want to wear."

The short Sutter controversy also came to light. “Does your hair grow fast?” Song Ji-hyo said. The members said, “It suits you.” Haha laughed, "Did not Jihyo Beauty Shop finally move to your brother?" Kim Jong-kook said, "Are you a blue club?" Then Song Ji-hyo tactfully responded, "I'm a Barber Shop."

Earlier, after Song Ji-hyo turned into Short Sutter, some fans complained, issuing a statement titled "I urge you to improve Song Ji-hyo's styling (cody/hair/make-up). Since then, Song Ji-hyo's bottom of the coat has been torn off, and another styling controversy has arisen.