Woo Young-mi, the story of becoming a Desiigner leading the K-fashion # Father # Passion

Seoul = = All The Butlers Woo Young-mi has been able to grow into a World Desiigner and has solved his own fashion world story.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, Desiigner Woo Young-mi appeared as a master and talked with Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yoo Soo-bin and daily disciple Empire.Woo Young-mi is the first Korean mens wear Desiigner in 2002 to advance to France.BTS V, Kang Dong Won, Kim Woo Bin, Son Heung-min, and Kim Yeon-kyung were dressed in his clothes and ranked first in sales at the Paris top department store Bongmarshe Mens Pavilion in 2020.Woo Young-mi said, It seems that it has been relatively done with Corona 19, said Woo Young-mi, who recorded the sales of Paris department store in 20 years after entering overseas markets. Asian people have reduced consumption at Paris department store, and our brand is more liked by France people.Woo Young-mi asked the members to come in clothes that could express themselves in advance, and the members also opened the opening with fashion that could express themselves.Woo Young-mi said, In fashion, self-satisfaction and personal identity are revealed. I wanted to see what I wanted to see and what inner I had.So the members explained the fashion they wore.Kim Dong-Hyun, who came in a dress reminiscent of a childs suit, said, I wanted to show that the inner is a boy who is not grown up.Lee Seung-gi, who came wearing a high-end fur coat, explained, I still wanted to express my passion, my passion that I can not control.However, Woo Young-mi laughed at Lee Seung-gis fashion, saying, Its a passion, I think I want to get a little attention.In the recording at Woo Young-mis fashion house, the members looked around the spaces where they could get a glimpse of his design philosophy, including the artworks that melted Woo Young-mis design.Woo Young-mi also talked about fashion that has changed socially.Woo Young-mi said, In the past, I preferred black black like jet black. However, I prefer natural black, which does not have to dye a lot because I have to bother the environment a lot to blacken clothes. The members visited the presidents office where Woo Young-mi sees his work.When I saw the empty frame on the side of the presidents office, I asked what the members meant, and Woo Young-mi said, We mean to fill this place with art.The members began to talk about Woo Young-mi in earnest. Lee Seung-gi solved the story of Woo Young-mis Three Shadows based on the testimony of employees and acquaintances.Lee Seung-gi asked, If you do not like the hotel wallpaper you traveled to, you are sensitive to the surrounding environment so that you can change the hotel immediately. Woo Young-mi admitted, Yes.Woo Young-mi said, If there are uncomfortable patterns or colors on the wallpaper, it seems to be itchy and it seems to be getting sensitive while doing this.Second, Lee Seung-gi asked, I have modified the neck collar 1 ~ 2mm 10 times and I have enough persistence to make my employees sleep. Woo Young-mi, who also acknowledged it, said, It was slightly overpacked.I also surprised the members by admitting that they were stubborn enough to live dark for three years because there was no lighting that I wanted to install in the house I moved to.Woo Young-mi said, Fashion is actually important for fantasy, he said. I think I have an idea of ​​an ideal man because I am a woman, so I think that women are cool.Woo Young-mi said, I was really confident about my advancement to France. So I first entered Paris at the 2002 World Cup, and the first brand made was Woo Young-mi. Woo Young-mi said, At that time, I heard that I was nonsense and embarrassment. He said, It was too ridiculous.Woo Young-mi said, Twenty years ago, there was no K-culture, and Korea was a fashion outskirts. It was too barren and nothing, and there was no precedent for entering World, so it was the end of the hurdle.Woo Young-mi said, I was crying a lot because it was really hard to come in. The rent was too much, racism was too much, and for example, Paris has famous brands that everyone knows, and I lost a lot of accidents models that were taken away.Woo Young-mi said, I was discriminated against because I was not a full member of the Paris Fashion Association. I had a lot of hard work, but I went vaguely ahead with the idea that someday consumers would know.Woo Young-mi became the first full member of Korea in 2011 and Woo Young-mi said, The pressure and sadness have decreased a little.Woo Young-mi has completed fashions that can express the inner members of the members.Lee Seung-gi said, I am more confident and confident about the fashion axis that fits each other.Yoo Soo-bin also responded, Honestly, I am cool now.Woo Young-mi also met his sisters, Woo Kyung-mi and Woo Hyun-mi, famous landscape Desiigner.Woo Kyung-mi said, My parents did not hesitate to buy something unusual, he said. I spent my living expenses on buying something unusual, which seems to have helped.Woo Kyung-mi said, Our house did not live well. Our father was a very idealist, and his sense was a unique owner.He said that he was the most unique thing, the used Red Car.Especially, it was not enough to pay the dues in the past, but it attracted attention that my father had two or three old Red Cars.

Seoul = = 'All The Butlers' Woo Young-mi has been able to grow into a World Desiigner and has solved his own fashion World story.

In the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, Desiigner Woo Young-mi appeared as a master and talked with Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yoo Soo-bin and daily disciple Empire.

Woo Young-mi is the first Korean men's wear Desiigner in 2002 to advance to France. BTS V, Kang Dong Won, Kim Woo Bin, Son Heung-min, and Kim Yeon-kyung were dressed in his clothes and ranked first in sales at the Paris top department store Bongmarshe Men's Pavilion in 2020.

Woo Young-mi said, "It seems that it has been relatively done with Corona 19," said Woo Young-mi, who recorded the sales of Paris department store in 20 years after entering overseas markets. "Asian people have reduced consumption at Paris department store, and our brand is more liked by France people."

Woo Young-mi asked the members to come in clothes that could express themselves in advance, and the members also opened the opening with fashion that could express themselves.

Woo Young-mi said, "In fashion, self-satisfaction and personal identity are revealed." "I wanted to see what I wanted to see and what inner I had." So the members explained the fashion they wore. Kim Dong-Hyun, who came in a dress reminiscent of a child's suit, said, "I wanted to show that the inner is a boy who is not grown up."

Lee Seung-gi, who came wearing a high-end fur coat, explained, "I still wanted to express my passion, my passion that I can not control." However, Woo Young-mi laughed at Lee Seung-gi's fashion, saying, "It's a passion, I think I want to get a little attention."

In the recording at Woo Young-mi's fashion house, the members looked around the spaces where they could get a glimpse of his design philosophy, including the artworks that melted Woo Young-mi's design.

Woo Young-mi also talked about fashion that has changed socially. Woo Young-mi said, "In the past, I preferred black black like jet black." However, I prefer natural black, which does not have to dye a lot because I have to bother the environment a lot to blacken clothes. "

The members visited the president's office where Woo Young-mi sees his work. When I saw the empty frame on the side of the president's office, I asked what the members meant, and Woo Young-mi said, "We mean to fill this place with art."

The members began to talk about Woo Young-mi in earnest. Lee Seung-gi solved the story of "Woo Young-mi's Three Shadows" based on the testimony of employees and acquaintances. Lee Seung-gi asked, "If you do not like the hotel wallpaper you traveled to, you are sensitive to the surrounding environment so that you can change the hotel immediately." Woo Young-mi admitted, "Yes." Woo Young-mi said, "If there are uncomfortable patterns or colors on the wallpaper, it seems to be itchy and it seems to be getting sensitive while doing this."

Second, Lee Seung-gi asked, "I have modified the neck collar 1 ~ 2mm 10 times and I have enough persistence to make my employees sleep." Woo Young-mi, who also acknowledged it, said, "It was slightly overpacked." I also surprised the members by admitting that they were stubborn enough to live dark for three years because there was no lighting that I wanted to install in the house I moved to.

Woo Young-mi said, "Fashion is actually important for fantasy," he said. "I think I have an idea of ​​an ideal man because I am a woman, so I think that women are cool."

Woo Young-mi said, "I was really confident about my advancement to France." So I first entered Paris at the 2002 World Cup, and the first brand made was Woo Young-mi. " Woo Young-mi said, "At that time, I heard that I was 'nonsense' and 'embarrassment'." He said, "It was too ridiculous."

Woo Young-mi said, "Twenty years ago, there was no K-culture, and Korea was a fashion outskirts." "It was too barren and nothing, and there was no precedent for entering World, so it was the end of the hurdle."

Woo Young-mi said, "I was crying a lot because it was really hard to come in." "The rent was too much, racism was too much, and for example, Paris has famous brands that everyone knows, and I lost a lot of accidents models that were taken away."

Woo Young-mi said, "I was discriminated against because I was not a full member of the Paris Fashion Association." "I had a lot of hard work, but I went vaguely ahead with the idea that someday consumers would know." Woo Young-mi became the first full member of Korea in 2011 and Woo Young-mi said, "The pressure and sadness have decreased a little."

Woo Young-mi has completed fashions that can express the inner members of the members. Lee Seung-gi said, "I am more confident and confident about the fashion axis that fits each other." Yoo Soo-bin also responded, "Honestly, I am cool now."

Woo Young-mi also met his sisters, Woo Kyung-mi and Woo Hyun-mi, famous landscape Desiigner. Woo Kyung-mi said, "My parents did not hesitate to buy something unusual," he said. "I spent my living expenses on buying something unusual, which seems to have helped."

Woo Kyung-mi said, "Our house did not live well." "Our father was a very idealist, and his sense was a unique owner." He said that he was the most unique thing, the used Red Car. Especially, it was not enough to pay the dues in the past, but it attracted attention that my father had two or three old Red Cars.