'Uninoculated tested positive' Lee Ji-ae invites junior to 'nomask' massage 'dispute'

Lee Ji-ae - Kim Jung-geun, a broadcaster from the announcer, has been tested positive on Covid19, and a picture of massaged with nomask is being reexamined to juniors who recently visited the two houses.Lee Ji-aes agency, Starite Entertainment, said on February 2, Lee Ji-ae was judged to be a Covid19 tested positive on the 1st, and is currently under self-discipline.Lee Ji-ae had a basic disease and was unable to vaccine because of side effects while he was treating it, he said.Her husband Kim Jung-geun also had a basic disease and could not vaccine, and the two were tested positive side by side and were self-examined together.The problem is what Lee Ji-ae posted on her Instagram page on the 29th of last month.Lee Ji-ae wrote in the Instagram that I am worried that I am worried about the house with the children, so I will see if my sisters want to give me generous  Covid19 situation gets better.I am a younger brother than me, but I am sad that it is swollen and hardened here and there, so I can not get out of the taste of Igurus hands. Is it noticed that I turned on the herbs and lowered the illumination to heal?November 2021 is ending, when small consideration and warm hearted relationships feel exceptionally precious. I also posted a picture of massage with the article, but it is now deleted.The netizens responded that the juniors who visited the house visited the house with Vacine and Covid Inspection, but the owner of the house did not fit, All Lee Ji-ae announcers in SNS are only Normask photos and Did you digest the schedule without Vacine while doing broadcasting?Meanwhile, Lee Ji-ae - Kim Jung-geun married in 2010 with a couple of KBS and MBC announcers.Lee Ji-ae has since left KBS announcer in 2014 and has been working as a freelancer; they have one male and one female.In addition, MBC Live Pension Lottery 720 +, which Lee Ji-ae was conducting, will be replaced by other hosts for the time being.
Lee Ji-ae - Kim Jung-geun, a broadcaster from the announcer, has been tested positive on Covid19, and a picture of massaged with nomask is being reexamined to juniors who recently visited the two houses.Lee Ji-aes agency, Starite Entertainment, said on February 2, Lee Ji-ae was judged to be a Covid19 tested positive on the 1st, and is currently under self-discipline.Lee Ji-ae had a basic disease and was unable to vaccine because of side effects while he was treating it, he said.Her husband Kim Jung-geun also had a basic disease and could not vaccine, and the two were tested positive side by side and were self-examined together.The problem is what Lee Ji-ae posted on her Instagram page on the 29th of last month.Lee Ji-ae wrote in the Instagram that I am worried that I am worried about the house with the children, so I will see if my sisters want to give me generous  Covid19 situation gets better.I am a younger brother than me, but I am sad that it is swollen and hardened here and there, so I can not get out of the taste of Igurus hands. Is it noticed that I turned on the herbs and lowered the illumination to heal?November 2021 is ending, when small consideration and warm hearted relationships feel exceptionally precious. I also posted a picture of massage with the article, but it is now deleted.The netizens responded that the juniors who visited the house visited the house with Vacine and Covid Inspection, but the owner of the house did not fit, All Lee Ji-ae announcers in SNS are only Normask photos and Did you digest the schedule without Vacine while doing broadcasting?Meanwhile, Lee Ji-ae - Kim Jung-geun married in 2010 with a couple of KBS and MBC announcers.Lee Ji-ae has since left KBS announcer in 2014 and has been working as a freelancer; they have one male and one female.In addition, MBC Live Pension Lottery 720 +, which Lee Ji-ae was conducting, will be replaced by other hosts for the time being.

Lee Ji-ae - kim jung-geun, a broadcaster from the announcer, has been tested positive on Covid19, and a picture of massaged with 'nomask' is being reexamined to juniors who recently visited the two houses.

Lee Ji-ae's agency, Starite Entertainment, said on February 2, "Lee Ji-ae was judged to be a Covid19 tested positive on the 1st, and is currently under self-discipline."

"Lee Ji-ae had a basic disease and was unable to Vaccine because of side effects while he was treating it," he said.

Her husband kim jung-geun also had a basic disease and could not Vaccine, and the two were tested positive side by side and were self-examined together.

The problem is what Lee Ji-ae posted on her Instagram page on the 29th of last month. Lee Ji-ae wrote in the Instagram that "I am worried that I am worried about the house with the children, so I will see if my sisters want to give me generous Covid19 situation gets better."

"I am a younger brother than me, but I am sad that it is swollen and hardened here and there, so I can not get out of the taste of Iguru's hands. Is it noticed that I turned on the herbs and lowered the illumination to heal? November 2021 is ending, when small consideration and warm hearted relationships feel exceptionally precious. "

I also posted a picture of massage with the article, but it is now deleted.

The netizens responded that "the juniors who visited the house visited the house with Vacine and Covid Inspection, but the owner of the house did not fit", "All Lee Ji-ae announcers in SNS are only Normask photos" and "Did you digest the schedule without Vacine while doing broadcasting?"

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-ae - kim jung-geun married in 2010 with a couple of KBS and MBC announcers. Lee Ji-ae has since left KBS announcer in 2014 and has been working as a freelancer; they have one male and one female.

In addition, MBC 'Live Pension Lottery 720 +', which Lee Ji-ae was conducting, will be replaced by other hosts for the time being.