'Goyo's Sea' Kim Sun-Young "Jung Woo-sung Sent Amazing Cash, I'm impressed"

Kim Sun-Young has revealed his relationship with Jung Woo-sung.Kim Sun-Young thanked Jung Woo-sung at the Netflix series Goyos Sea online production presentation on December 22.Kim Sun-Young said, I am doing a theater company and Jung Woo-sung saw our performance three or four years ago.It was a performance I made with affection, when I had no connection with myself. It was good.You can take our team to the house of Pajeon and have a dinner, and you asked how much it would cost to see this performance in a good theater. The next day, I said, I want to do this show again, Ill give you money. It wasnt an investment. It was money.I was so impressed. This is an artist. I really wanted to show that performance to many people.I will do everything I can in the future.

Kim Sun-Young has revealed his relationship with Jung Woo-sung.

Kim Sun-Young thanked Jung Woo-sung at the Netflix series 'Goyo's Sea' online production presentation on December 22.

Kim Sun-Young said, "I am doing a theater company and Jung Woo-sung saw our performance three or four years ago. It was a performance I made with affection, when I had no connection with myself. It was good. You can take our team to the house of Pajeon and have a dinner, and you asked how much it would cost to see this performance in a good theater. "

"The next day, I said, 'I want to do this show again, I'll give you money.' It wasn't an investment. It was money. I was so impressed. "This is an artist." I really wanted to show that performance to many people. I will do everything I can in the future. "