"The reason I slept with four female students": James Franco Confessions in four years

Actress James Franco, 43, who is famous for the movie Spider-Man 3 and Homicide Escape: The Beginning of Evolution, admitted to having sex with her actresses.He mentioned his sexual harassment incident in 2018 in an interview with The Jess Cagle Podcast on the US radio channel SiriusXM (SiriusXM) on Tuesday.In January 2018, the Los Angeles Times accused five women of sexual inappropriate behavior by James Franco, four of whom were his acting students.Francos acting school, Studio 4, opened in 2014 and had branches in Los Angeles and New York before closing in 2017.I had complaints and articles about me four years ago, and I thought I should keep quiet at that moment, and it didnt seem like the time to say anything, Franco said.I slept with my students during my class, and I had a relationship with my students in an agreed situation, but it was a wrong act, Confessions said.Franco paid $2.23 million in June in settlements.

Actress James Franco, 43, who is famous for the movie Spider-Man 3 and Homicide Escape: The Beginning of Evolution, admitted to having sex with her actresses.

He mentioned his sexual harassment incident in 2018 in an interview with The Jess Cagle Podcast on the US radio channel SiriusXM (SiriusXM) on Tuesday.

In January 2018, the Los Angeles Times accused five women of sexual inappropriate behavior by James Franco, four of whom were his acting students. Franco's acting school, Studio 4, opened in 2014 and had branches in Los Angeles and New York before closing in 2017.

“I had complaints and articles about me four years ago, and I thought I should ‘keep quiet’ at that moment, and it didn’t seem like the time to say anything,” Franco said.

"I slept with my students during my class, and I had a relationship with my students in an agreed situation, but it was a wrong act," Confessions said.

Franco paid $2.23 million in June in settlements.