'All The Butlers' Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol couple Jeju Island 'everything' to live "stress"

Seoul=) = Yeo Esther Hong Hye-geol emphasized the importance of a healthy life without stress.On the evening of the 5th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers appeared as a master of the famous couple of Korean medical professions, Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol, and released a sweet and bloody Jeju Island life.The members and master met in the yard of the beautiful mansion in Jeju Island on the day, and the two tit-for-tat laughed as they prepared for the recording.Hong Hye-geol laughed when it was revealed that he had urgently planted reeds and tangerine trees ahead of the recording of All The Butlers.In addition, the room was filled with chairs, harmonious pots, and bicycle accessories that made the members laugh.The Jeju Island house was set up by Husband Hong Hye-geol and the two were living each house with Seoul and Jeju Island.When asked why he decorated the interior for the recording of All The Butlers, Hong Hye-geol said, There was a rumor that I was taken by my wife and went to Jeju Island.I do not want to look like a man living alone, so I decorated it more colorful. Yeo Esther said: We have decided to remain friendly indifference because of health.When I became Menopausal with each other, I saw a strong look, and Husband said that I was hurt and that I was nagging in my dream.Immunity is not reduced when I am stressed. I have improved my health while I am doing each house, and my mind is stabilized and Husband is happy. Hong Hye-geol said, My wife is a doctor, but she has many chronic diseases such as cerebral aneurysm, asthma, and depression. I also had a disc and tuberculosis screening and something strange in my lungs was hepatic glass.I am coming down to Jeju Island and I am growing up and living peacefully with my dog. They emphasized that it is important to get out of stress because stress increases cancer cells and decreases Immunity causes various diseases.He also said that lowering heart rates is important for health: training the heart with a short, intense Exercise could lower the heart rate and have been closely related to stress.Lee Seung-gi goes to Exercise after a nights sleep and overscheduled. Yeo Esther says, Nights and nights should not be Exercise.Exercise is good for you, but after you have a night, you have to do not Exercise to improve your Immunity.In addition, Plank Exercise was good for health, and he played a plank confrontation on the spot.The 30-year-old members also talked about the topic of Hair loss, which is of interest. Yeo Esther said that the myth that it is inherited by filtering the generations was wrong and the influence of the outsider was greater than the family.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyung loosened the straps of the hat right there when they said that it was not good for Hair loss when wearing a hat.Its effective to take drugs related to male hormones; its effective to take drugs that reduce DHT hormones, said Yeo Esther.The members were concerned about the side effects of the Hair loss drug, such as erectile dysfunction and sexual degeneration. Hong Hye-geol said that such side effects may be small, but sexual degeneration is not bad.When I get my age, its cumbersome, he said, laughing.Yeo Esther said: Mens sexual function is not just a hormone problem, but there are factors in the mind, anxiety and relationship with the other person.It is more advantageous to take Hair loss medicine and regain confidence than to lose confidence due to Hair loss, he said. My son is 26 years old.On the other hand, Hong Hye-geol introduced a method of applying to the scalp rather than hair, saying that he would like to recommend a treatment.Hong Hye-geol said that zebras living in African forests do not have gastric ulcers, so they should live comfortably without stress, and Yeo Esther also concluded All The Butlers with the words that they should not live like salmon, which often die from stress.

Seoul=) = Yeo Esther Hong Hye-geol emphasized the importance of a healthy life without stress.

On the evening of the 5th, SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' appeared as a master of the famous couple of Korean medical professions, Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol, and released a sweet and bloody Jeju Island life.

The members and master met in the yard of the beautiful mansion in Jeju Island on the day, and the two tit-for-tat laughed as they prepared for the recording.

Hong Hye-geol laughed when it was revealed that he had urgently planted reeds and tangerine trees ahead of the recording of 'All The Butlers'. In addition, the room was filled with chairs, harmonious pots, and bicycle accessories that made the members laugh.

The Jeju Island house was set up by Husband Hong Hye-geol and the two were living 'each house' with Seoul and Jeju Island.

When asked why he decorated the interior for the recording of 'All The Butlers', Hong Hye-geol said, "There was a rumor that I was taken by my wife and went to Jeju Island. I do not want to look like a man living alone, so I decorated it more colorful. "

Yeo Esther said: "We have decided to remain friendly indifference because of health. When I became Menopausal with each other, I saw a strong look, and Husband said that I was hurt and that I was nagging in my dream. Immunity is not reduced when I am stressed. I have improved my health while I am doing each house, and my mind is stabilized and Husband is happy. "

Hong Hye-geol said, "My wife is a doctor, but she has many chronic diseases such as cerebral aneurysm, asthma, and depression. I also had a disc and tuberculosis screening and something strange in my lungs was hepatic glass. I am coming down to Jeju Island and I am growing up and living peacefully with my dog. "

They emphasized that it is important to get out of stress because stress increases cancer cells and decreases Immunity causes various diseases.

He also said that lowering heart rates is important for health: training the heart with a short, intense Exercise could lower the heart rate and have been closely related to stress.

Lee Seung-gi goes to Exercise after a night's sleep and overscheduled. Yeo Esther says, "Nights and nights should not be Exercise. Exercise is good for you, but after you have a night, you have to do not Exercise to improve your Immunity. In addition, Plank Exercise was good for health, and he played a plank confrontation on the spot.

The 30-year-old members also talked about the topic of Hair loss, which is of interest. Yeo Esther said that the myth that it is inherited by filtering the generations was wrong and the influence of the outsider was greater than the family.

Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyung loosened the straps of the hat right there when they said that it was not good for Hair loss when wearing a hat. "It's effective to take drugs related to male hormones; it's effective to take drugs that reduce DHT hormones," said Yeo Esther.

The members were concerned about the side effects of the Hair loss drug, such as erectile dysfunction and sexual degeneration. Hong Hye-geol said that such side effects may be small, but "sexual degeneration is not bad. When I get my age, it's cumbersome," he said, laughing.

Yeo Esther said: "Men's sexual function is not just a hormone problem, but there are factors in the mind, anxiety and relationship with the other person. "It is more advantageous to take Hair loss medicine and regain confidence than to lose confidence due to Hair loss," he said. "My son is 26 years old.

On the other hand, Hong Hye-geol introduced a method of applying to the scalp rather than hair, saying that he would like to recommend a treatment.

Hong Hye-geol said that zebras living in African forests do not have gastric ulcers, so they should live comfortably without stress, and Yeo Esther also concluded 'All The Butlers' with the words that they should not live like salmon, which often die from stress.