'Sleeves in clothes' Lee Se-young 'confirms mind' as Lee Joon-ho grabs gongryongpo

Seoul = = Lee Se-young, who was only pushing Lee Joon-ho, Red End of Clothes Retail, confirmed Lee Joon-hos sincerity and expressed his heart.In MBCs Golden Earth Drama, Red End of Clothes Retail (playplay by Jeong Hae-ri/directed by Jung Ji-in and Song Yeon-hwa), Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young (played by Lee Se-young) hurt each other with their words.Go away before dawn tomorrow, which means youre going to get out of here, dont show up in my eyes again, said Iacid silver.Seongdeokim went back to his office without any reply and packed his baggage. Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin) persuaded him to ask for forgiveness, but Sungdeokim said, I do not want to do that.I still blame the King, he said. It is good. I can not treat the King as casually as before. The next day, Sung Duk-im left the palace.Iacid silver Sung Deok-im confirmed the exodus and said, You really left. You did not beg, you did not hang.I have never seen anything like you in my life. A year later, Isan and Sung Duk-im met at the house of the Chungyeon monarch (Kim Ion), who did not see it during the day but visited Sungdeok at night.Iacid silver I would have told you not to show up in front of me again, but I break the name of the king without any hesitation, he asked about the paper found in the remains of Youngbin.I dare to show up and ask, said Sung Duk-im. The Blue Monarch is the sister of the King, so sometimes he will come here.Iacid silver Furious in the arrogant attitude of Sung Duk-im, and Sung Duk-im confronted him to punish him properly.Iacid silver Sung Duk-ims clothes were held and said, I should solve your clothes.He also said that if he did not receive the dignity of The Concubine in a silver, he would be trapped in the back room and be despised by another Maybe she.Sung Duk-im was re-introduced as the Nine of The Concubine Hubin of Isan, where Sung Duk-im had the Hangung terminal delivered to Isan, and Sung Duk-im was embarrassed but could not disobey the name of Yukjeon.Is this what you came back to see? You seem to be okay.Is it good to be back? He said that he did not want to come back but he came back.If Iacid silver is not going to be released, I will be in the palace for a lifetime. As Maybe she, who has to look only at the wages, look at me who does not care for me and rot in the palace for a lifetime.Thats going to be punishable enough, he said harshly.It was reported that Hong Duk-ro (Kang Hoon) died. I received a suicide note from Iacid silver Hong Duk-ro.Hong Duk-ro confessed that he had lied when he had not saved the young separated from the gold medal, but he had lied.I asked if it was Sungdeok that tore the acid silver gold, and Sungdeokim asked, What would it be useful to bring out the old days? This was a definite answer to Isan.Iacid silver I can not be sorry for you, I have done what I have to do as a king, so I do not regret it.Even if I deceive you again, if I have to hurt you, I will do it. He added, That is not why I did not care. I cant say Im sorry, but I can say something else. Thank you. You saved me again and again. Thank you.When Sung Duk-im said nothing, Iacid silver turned around saying, What has changed once is irreversible. At this time, Sung Duk-im caught the back of the clothes of Isan.I embraced the acid silver holy virtue, which I confirmed was the same heart. I missed you.

Seoul = = Lee Se-young, who was only pushing Lee Joon-ho, 'Red End of Clothes Retail', confirmed Lee Joon-ho's sincerity and expressed his heart.

In MBC's Golden Earth Drama, "Red End of Clothes Retail" (playplay by Jeong Hae-ri/directed by Jung Ji-in and Song Yeon-hwa), Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young (played by Lee Se-young) hurt each other with their words.

"Go away before dawn tomorrow, which means you're going to get out of here, don't show up in my eyes again," said Iacid silver. Seongdeokim went back to his office without any reply and packed his baggage. Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin) persuaded him to ask for forgiveness, but Sungdeokim said, "I do not want to do that. I still blame the King, "he said." It is good. I can not treat the King as casually as before. "The next day, Sung Duk-im left the palace. Iacid silver Sung Deok-im confirmed the exodus and said, "You really left. You did not beg, you did not hang." I have never seen anything like you in my life. "

A year later, Isan and Sung Duk-im met at the house of the Chungyeon monarch (Kim Ion), who did not see it during the day but visited Sungdeok at night. Iacid silver "I would have told you not to show up in front of me again, but I break the name of the king without any hesitation," he asked about the paper found in the remains of Youngbin. "I dare to show up and ask," said Sung Duk-im. "The Blue Monarch is the sister of the King, so sometimes he will come here. Iacid silver Furious in the arrogant attitude of Sung Duk-im, and Sung Duk-im confronted him to punish him properly. Iacid silver Sung Duk-im's clothes were held and said, "I should solve your clothes." He also said that if he did not receive the dignity of The Concubine in a silver, he would be trapped in the back room and be despised by another Maybe she.

Sung Duk-im was re-introduced as the Nine of The Concubine Hubin of Isan, where Sung Duk-im had the Hangung terminal delivered to Isan, and Sung Duk-im was embarrassed but could not disobey the name of Yukjeon. "Is this what you came back to see? You seem to be okay. Is it good to be back? "He said that he did not want to come back but he came back. If Iacid silver is not going to be released, I will be in the palace for a lifetime. "As Maybe she, who has to look only at the wages, look at me who does not care for me and rot in the palace for a lifetime. That's going to be punishable enough," he said harshly.

It was reported that Hong Duk-ro (Kang Hoon) died. I received a suicide note from Iacid silver Hong Duk-ro. Hong Duk-ro confessed that he had lied when he had not saved the young separated from the gold medal, but he had lied. I asked if it was Sungdeok that tore the acid silver gold, and Sungdeokim asked, "What would it be useful to bring out the old days?" This was a definite answer to Isan. Iacid silver "I can not be sorry for you, I have done what I have to do as a king, so I do not regret it. Even if I deceive you again, if I have to hurt you, I will do it. "He added," That is not why I did not care. "

"I can't say I'm sorry, but I can say something else. Thank you. You saved me again and again. Thank you. When Sung Duk-im said nothing, Iacid silver turned around saying, "What has changed once is irreversible." At this time, Sung Duk-im caught the back of the clothes of Isan. I embraced the acid silver holy virtue, which I confirmed was the same heart. I missed you.