'Sleeve of clothes' Kang Hoon, 'Paul Biya' Truth Confessions...Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young hug

Seoul = = Red End of Clothes Retail Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young confirmed their sincerity.In MBCs Golden Earth Drama Red End of Clothes Retail (playplay by Jeong Hae-ri/directed by Jung Ji-in and Song Yeon-hwa), Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young met again in a year.Go away before dawn tomorrow, which means youre going to get out of here, dont show up in my eyes again, said Iacid silver.Seongdeokim went back to his office without any reply and packed his baggage. Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin) persuaded him to ask for forgiveness, but Sungdeokim said, I do not want to do that.I still blame the King, he said. It is good. I can not treat the King as casually as before. The next day, Sung Duk-im left the palace.I found the acid silver castle, and the western palace informed me that I was attacked by a fisherman. I checked the room of the acid silver castle, and said, I just checked it with my eyes.I have to make sure that there is no place in the palace now. Alone left acid silver, You really left.I have never seen anything like you in my life. But I looked at the remains of Young Bin left behind by Sung Duk-im and found a paper in the book.The phrase Paul Biya was a torn book.A year later, Sung Duk-im came across Hong Duk-ro (Kang Hoon) in the low-lying streets; Sung Duk-im was told that the Concubine house was built.Hong Duk-ro said that Sung Duk-im is no longer a special being, and said, The king has forgotten my sister and my son.Iacid silver rain came out of the palace and went to the house of Chungyeon monarch (Kim Ion), where I saw Sungdeok.Sung Duk-im turned around, saying, I can not see it until you ask unless it is Jimi Nine.Sung Duk-im said that Isan would never forgive him because he was very disappointed in him, but it was discrete that sent him to the house of the Chung Yeon monarch.Seo Sang-gung said that I have always brought together where Maybe shes will stay.Sung Duk-im, who had no idea of ​​this fact, said, I deliberately chose the words that I was kicked out of the palace.It would not have been strange if I had been hit by a hard time, but I am well, but I am doing well. I think it was all your consideration, so it is more miserable. Iacid silver I told you not to show up in front of me again, but I break the name of the king casually, he asked about the paper found in Young Bins remains.I dare to show up and ask, said Sung Duk-im. The Blue Monarch is the sister of the King, so sometimes he will come here.Iacid silver I was angry at the arrogant attitude of Sung Duk-im, and Sung Duk-im confronted me to punish properly.Iacid silver Sung Duk-ims clothes were held and said, I should solve your clothes.He also said that if he did not receive the dignity of The Concubine in a silver, he would be trapped in the back room and be despised by another Maybe she.The news of Hong Duk-ros death was reported. I received a suicide note from Iacid silver Hong Duk-ro.Hong Duk-ro said, It was not myself that I tore the gold and saved the young separated, but I lied to him.You saved me a few times. You kept me safe even when I didnt know. Thank you. When Sung Duk-im said nothing, Iacid silver turned around saying, What has changed once is irreversible. At this time, Sung Duk-im caught the hem of the clothes of the separated person.Then I hugged Iacid silver holy virtue: I missed you, Iacid silver said.

Seoul = = 'Red End of Clothes Retail' Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young confirmed their sincerity.

In MBC's Golden Earth Drama "Red End of Clothes Retail" (playplay by Jeong Hae-ri/directed by Jung Ji-in and Song Yeon-hwa), Lee Joon-ho and Lee Se-young met again in a year.

"Go away before dawn tomorrow, which means you're going to get out of here, don't show up in my eyes again," said Iacid silver. Seongdeokim went back to his office without any reply and packed his baggage. Seo Sang-gung (Jang Hye-jin) persuaded him to ask for forgiveness, but Sungdeokim said, "I do not want to do that. I still blame the King, "he said." It is good. I can not treat the King as casually as before. "The next day, Sung Duk-im left the palace.

I found the acid silver castle, and the western palace informed me that "I was attacked by a fisherman." I checked the room of the acid silver castle, and said, "I just checked it with my eyes. I have to make sure that there is no place in the palace now. "Alone left acid silver," You really left. I have never seen anything like you in my life. "But I looked at the remains of Young Bin left behind by Sung Duk-im and found a paper in the book. The phrase ‘Paul Biya’ was a torn book.

A year later, Sung Duk-im came across Hong Duk-ro (Kang Hoon) in the low-lying streets; Sung Duk-im was told that The Concubine house was built. Hong Duk-ro said that Sung Duk-im is no longer a special being, and said, "The king has forgotten my sister and my son." Iacid silver rain came out of the palace and went to the house of Chungyeon monarch (Kim Ion), where I saw Sungdeok. Sung Duk-im turned around, saying, "I can not see it until you ask unless it is Jimi Nine."

Sung Duk-im said that Isan would never forgive him because he was very disappointed in him, but it was discrete that sent him to the house of the Chung Yeon monarch. Seo Sang-gung said that I have always brought together where Maybe shes will stay. Sung Duk-im, who had no idea of ​​this fact, said, "I deliberately chose the words that I was kicked out of the palace. It would not have been strange if I had been hit by a hard time, but I am well, but I am doing well. I think it was all your consideration, so it is more miserable. "

Iacid silver "I told you not to show up in front of me again, but I break the name of the king casually," he asked about the paper found in Young Bin's remains. "I dare to show up and ask," said Sung Duk-im. "The Blue Monarch is the sister of the King, so sometimes he will come here. Iacid silver I was angry at the arrogant attitude of Sung Duk-im, and Sung Duk-im confronted me to punish properly. Iacid silver Sung Duk-im's clothes were held and said, "I should solve your clothes." He also said that if he did not receive the dignity of The Concubine in a silver, he would be trapped in the back room and be despised by another Maybe she.

The news of Hong Duk-ro's death was reported. I received a suicide note from Iacid silver Hong Duk-ro. Hong Duk-ro said, "It was not myself that I tore the gold and saved the young separated, but I lied to him." You saved me a few times. You kept me safe even when I didn't know. Thank you. " When Sung Duk-im said nothing, Iacid silver turned around saying, "What has changed once is irreversible." At this time, Sung Duk-im caught the hem of the clothes of the separated person. Then I hugged Iacid silver holy virtue: I missed you," Iacid silver said.