Shin Seung Hun "Backed in the Vaccine 3...Earth 2 Report!"

Shin Seung Hun posted a photo on Instagram on Friday with the caption: Earth 2 reporting! Now were 3rd to 15 minutes waiting for the vaccine!The photo shows Shin Seung Hun waiting after the inoculation.The netizens who watched this commented, I was troubled, I just rest today, I do not hurt, I will pass well.Shin Seung Hun debuted in 1990 with his first album, You in the Smile; last year he released his 30th anniversary special album My Personas.

Shin Seung Hun posted a photo on Instagram on Friday with the caption: "Earth 2 reporting! Now we're 3rd to 15 minutes waiting for the vaccine!"

The photo shows Shin Seung Hun waiting after the inoculation. The netizens who watched this commented, "I was troubled," "I just rest today," "I do not hurt, I will pass well."

Shin Seung Hun debuted in 1990 with his first album, "You in the Smile"; last year he released his 30th anniversary special album "My Personas".