Oh Eun Young Doctorate, Park Gun, warmly said "I love Junwooya" (Gold Counselor's Office)

Oh Eun Young Doctorate delivered warm words to Park with his mothers heart.Singer Park appeared on Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on the 12th.On this day, Park said that he could not refuse others requests.For that reason, he turned his childhood back and said, Even when I was a hard child, I was good at greeting and living hard, people praised me.I think I have been thinking about how to pay this back. Oh Eun Young said, It is my point to think that I can not comfortably receive the favors around me and I have to pay all the favors.The favors that I have given since childhood have made Earth 2 possible.I thought that it was something I had to pay back, what made me do favors for Earth 2, and that I was going to pay back. Park said, Yes.When I was a child, I gave it to those who were grateful for the loach caught all night. Oh Eun Young said, You are well grown, but human relationships are not a comfortable friendship, but a relationship that gives help and favors.I need someones protection and touch, and I need to feel that I am worthy of love, and that I want to be the most precious person.These are called dependent needs. Everyone feels instinctively, and if they are not met, they have problems.If you have a deficiency in dependent needs, you will struggle too hard to fill your deficiency for the rest of your life.I want to be loved by someone, and I always have a dependency on someone to comfort me when I am lonely.It can be a constant desire to fill it with spouses, lovers, and even children. This can be due to lack of dependent desire. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, I want to talk to Junwoos mother. Our warm-hearted Junwoo. Our sincere and responsible Junwoo.I had so many difficulties in my childhood. Life was hard. But I appreciate you growing up with a positive heart and strong health.Thank you for being a friend who makes you happy. People like you without too much effort. They like you as you are.You dont have to pay back your favors. I think you can live as a healthy person who plays a role of light to a difficult person like Junwoos childhood.I love you, Junu, he said.Park said, When I talk about my mother, I try to cry, but I just cried. I promised my mother I would not cry. I feel so comfortable.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate delivered warm words to Park with his mother's heart.

Singer Park appeared on Channel A 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' broadcast on the 12th.

On this day, Park said that he could not refuse others' requests. For that reason, he turned his childhood back and said, "Even when I was a hard child, I was good at greeting and living hard, people praised me. I think I have been thinking about how to pay this back. "

Oh Eun Young said, "It is my point to think that I can not comfortably receive the favors around me and I have to pay all the favors. The favors that I have given since childhood have made Earth 2 possible. "I thought that it was something I had to pay back, what made me do favors for Earth 2, and that I was going to pay back." Park said, "Yes. When I was a child, I gave it to those who were grateful for the loach caught all night. "

Oh Eun Young said, "You are well grown, but human relationships are not a comfortable friendship, but a relationship that gives help and favors. I need someone’s protection and touch, and I need to feel that I am worthy of love, and that I want to be the most precious person. These are called dependent needs. Everyone feels instinctively, and if they are not met, they have problems. If you have a deficiency in dependent needs, you will struggle too hard to fill your deficiency for the rest of your life. I want to be loved by someone, and I always have a dependency on someone to comfort me when I am lonely. It can be a constant desire to fill it with spouses, lovers, and even children. This can be due to lack of dependent desire. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "I want to talk to Junwoo's mother. Our warm-hearted Junwoo. Our sincere and responsible Junwoo. I had so many difficulties in my childhood. Life was hard. But I appreciate you growing up with a positive heart and strong health. Thank you for being a friend who makes you happy. People like you without too much effort. They like you as you are. You don’t have to pay back your favors. I think you can live as a healthy person who plays a role of light to a difficult person like Junwoo’s childhood. "I love you, Junu," he said.

Park said, "When I talk about my mother, I try to cry, but I just cried. I promised my mother I would not cry. I feel so comfortable."