Park Hwanhee, on a flurry of flesh, said: "I've been 46kg in a few years."

Actor Park Hwanhee also loved his weight.Park Hwanhee wrote on his SNS on the 22nd, The flesh is rising, the flesh of the mind is filling up. It seems to have reached 46kg in a few years.I feel a little heavy but strong, he said.The shoes I received were so cute that my mind and thoughts seemed to be cute, he added.The photo shows Park Hwanhee, who has gained weight and is 46kg.Park Hwanhee was thrilled that he had reached 46kg in a few years, and his heart was up and his heart was up as good as his flesh.On the other hand, Park Hwanhee appeared in the TVN Saturday drama Jirisan which ended on the 12th.

Actor Park Hwanhee also loved his weight.

Park Hwanhee wrote on his SNS on the 22nd, "The flesh is rising, the flesh of the mind is filling up. It seems to have reached 46kg in a few years. I feel a little heavy but strong, "he said.

“The shoes I received were so cute that my mind and thoughts seemed to be cute,” he added.

The photo shows Park Hwanhee, who has gained weight and is 46kg. Park Hwanhee was thrilled that he had reached 46kg in a few years, and his heart was up and his heart was up as good as his flesh.

On the other hand, Park Hwanhee appeared in the TVN Saturday drama 'Jirisan' which ended on the 12th.