"Lee Sun-bin's public devotion" Lee Kwangsoo "I'm better at video calls than a Hotel proposal" (Happy New Year)

Actor Lee Kwangsoo said the video call proposal seemed to be Na-eun rather than the Hotel proposal.The balance game was played at the movie Happy New Year (director Kwak Jae-yong) Tving Live Party, which took place on December 27.Han Ji-min cited the Proposal option as a public proposal VS video call at the Hotel restaurant, which Han Ji-min said, Both are not good.I think both are not good, Lee said, and Mr. Kwangsoo should act as his opponent. Han Ji-min, who heard this, said, Do you propose to me?He laughed and laughed. Lee Kwangsoo said, I think I heard the wrong thing. Han Ji-min said, My heart is better with video calls, but I want to make an open proposal at Hotel Restaurant because Mr. Kwangsoo says he will.Park Kyung-rim asked, What kind of taste is Lee Kwangsoo? Lee Kwangsoo worried and replied, I think the video call is Na-eun.Meanwhile, Lee Kwangsoo is in public with Actor Lee Sun-bin.

Actor Lee Kwangsoo said the video call proposal seemed to be Na-eun rather than the Hotel proposal.

The balance game was played at the movie "Happy New Year" (director Kwak Jae-yong) Tving Live Party, which took place on December 27.

Han Ji-min cited the "Proposal" option as a public proposal VS video call at the Hotel restaurant, which Han Ji-min said, "Both are not good."

"I think both are not good," Lee said, "and Mr. Kwangsoo should act as his opponent." Han Ji-min, who heard this, said, "Do you propose to me? "He laughed and laughed. Lee Kwangsoo said," I think I heard the wrong thing. "

Han Ji-min said, "My heart is better with video calls, but I want to make an open proposal at Hotel Restaurant because Mr. Kwangsoo says he will."

Park Kyung-rim asked, "What kind of taste is Lee Kwangsoo?" Lee Kwangsoo worried and replied, "I think the video call is Na-eun."

Meanwhile, Lee Kwangsoo is in public with Actor Lee Sun-bin.