Kim Hyun-wook hosts an ankle-caught crowd of 22-year-old broadcasters

Kim Hyun-wook, a 22-year-old debut broadcaster, has been in a position to make an unreasonable progress.On the 1st, 2021 Korea Fashion Awards was broadcast live on the YouTube channel of the Korea Fashion Industry Association.Han Joon-seok, no:ze, and Song Hae-na attended the event. The show was hosted by broadcaster Kim Hyun-wook.On the day, no:ze showed runway Woking with models.Appearing as a black suit that would be in contact with chic, he was wearing a bunger Hat and boasted a model force with a small face and long legs.After all the Woking of the models including no:ze was over, Kim Hyun-wook said, There was a famous person.In fact, I paid for expensive money and called him, but he did not work. I put Hat on it. Kim Hyun-wook said the person was no:ze and added, I do not know why I put Hat on it. I wish I had let him dance once.Kim Hyun-wook, who then hosted the no:ze and the instant interview, said, Why did you write Hat? I came out as the first runner, but no one knew.I saw it with my eyes open, he pointed out again, and no:ze replied, I wrote Hat to be cool.I danced a lot, but it was a different genre of shows, so I was so nervous that I saw the ground, he said. I did not practice walking separately.I thought it would be artificial, so it would be better to do what I want to do. In particular, Kim Hyun-wook constantly demanded dancing, saying to no:ze, Can you show the dance for a while, is not it a major?After all, the embarrassing no:ze showed a little Hey Mama choreography to the music that came out.Since the awards ceremony was released, Kim Hyun-wooks unreasonable progress has been on the board.The netizens criticized Kim Hyun-wook, who pointed out the costumes and Woking of no:ze and demanded a dance dance.Real-time responses were mostly negative.The netizens who watched the awards ceremony responded, I may have just called it, but it is too much. Why is MC doing that now? It is too much.Kim Hyon-book is a 22-year veteran broadcaster.As he has a big history in various fields including broadcasting experience as well as event MC, his remarks that do not care about guests felt somewhat sad.Kim Hyun-wook, who has been loved by the public as an exemplary image on the air, is expected to inevitably hit the image.

Kim Hyun-wook, a 22-year-old debut broadcaster, has been in a position to make an unreasonable progress.

On the 1st, '2021 Korea Fashion Awards' was broadcast live on the YouTube channel of the Korea Fashion Industry Association. Han Joon-seok, no:ze, and Song Hae-na attended the event. The show was hosted by broadcaster Kim Hyun-wook.

On the day, no:ze showed runway Woking with models. Appearing as a black suit tHat would be in contact with chic, he was wearing a bunger Hat and boasted a model force with a small face and long legs.

After all the Woking of the models including no:ze was over, Kim Hyun-wook said, "There was a famous person. In fact, I paid for expensive money and called him, but he did not work. I put Hat on it. "

Kim Hyun-wook said the person was no:ze and added, "I do not know why I put Hat on it. I wish I had let him dance once.

Kim Hyun-wook, who then hosted the no:ze and the instant Interview, said, "Why did you write Hat? I came out as the first runner, but no one knew. I saw it with my eyes open," he pointed out again, and no:ze replied, "I wrote Hat to be cool."

"I danced a lot, but it was a different genre of shows, so I was so nervous tHat I saw the ground," he said. "I did not practice walking separately. I thought it would be artificial, so it would be better to do wHat I want to do. "

In particular, Kim Hyun-wook constantly demanded dancing, saying to no:ze, "Can you show the dance for a while, is not it a major?" After all, the embarrassing no:ze showed a little "Hey Mama" choreography to the music tHat came out.

Since the awards ceremony was released, Kim Hyun-wook's unreasonable progress has been on the board. The netizens criticized Kim Hyun-wook, who pointed out the costumes and Woking of no:ze and demanded a dance dance.

Real-time responses were mostly negative. The netizens who watched the awards ceremony responded, "I may have just called it, but it is too much." "Why is MC doing tHat now?" "It is too much."

Kim Hyon-book is a 22-year veteran broadcaster. As he has a big history in various fields including broadcasting experience as well as event MC, his remarks tHat do not care about guests felt somewHat sad.

Kim Hyun-wook, who has been loved by the public as an exemplary image on the air, is expected to inevitably hit the image.