'KBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize Mun Se-yun, undervalued blue-chip emergency

Seoul) = The value of the undervalued good stock has skyrocketed: The explanation for comedian Mun Se-yun.He was honored with the Grand Prize at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize held on the 25th.Mun Se-yun received a Grand prize at 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand prize broadcasted on KBS 2TV on the afternoon of the 25th.He is appearing on KBS in Godfather, 2 Days & 1 Night and Trot Magic Wanderer.Right after the awards, Me?I do not know what to say, this morning, when my babies came out, Santa Grandpa came and went, and I did not know Santa Grandpa would come to me like this, said Mun Se-yun, who had not been able to talk for a while.He said, I told you a lot about the lack of mourning, but I live with so many people that I do not have mourning. When I was always tired and collapsed, one of them showed up and took my hand and pulled me to this place. He also said, I think I can work with the weight of this top even if I speak, I prayed yesterday, I thought my name should not be called, I will work hard to overcome the weight of this top.Its been a long time, but it was only last year that Mun Se-yun won an award as a comedian.I received the first prize after debut here last year, and I met 2 Days & 1 Night and gave it to the best awards. I was the first to receive it in front of many people. I received a lot of editing at that time.I was impressed by the appearance of 2 Days & 1 Night and Mun Se-yun, who called the names of the seniors who helped him.Mun Se-yun thanked the members of 2 Days & 1 Night and said, I can not join you now, but I would like to thank (Kim) for his preference.I did not forget Kim Seon-ho, who had been together for a long time but could not be together recently.Mun Se-yun also expressed gratitude for Kim Sook, who was nominated for Grand Prize.I tell you, there is a moment I do not want to go back, and then my sister knocked a lot on my shoulder, and I want to thank my sister so much that I can remember her sister at that time and if I can go back, I want to go back once again.In addition, Mun Se-yun said, I do not have a place here, but I asked Shin Dong-yeop, what is the way to be loved for a long time as an entertainment. He said, When you look at your brother, you are undervalued. I was surprised.In the meantime, he said, I will be a senior who can find a warm word for undervalued juniors.Mun Se-yuns modest yet sincere award-giving testimony was touching.As he was who had no mourning even though he had a mourning, debut has been going on for more than 20 years, but there was no opportunity to receive such a prize from the three broadcasting companies.Entertainment Grand Prize was the moment when his value, which has lived as an undervalued bluesmith for about 20 years, shone.

Seoul) = The value of the undervalued 'good stock' has skyrocketed: The explanation for comedian Mun Se-yun. He was honored with the Grand prize at the '2021 KBS Entertainment Grand prize' held on the 25th.

Mun Se-yun received a Grand prize at '2021 KBS Entertainment Grand prize' broadcasted on KBS 2TV on the afternoon of the 25th. He is appearing on KBS in 'Godfather', '2 Days & 1 Night' and 'Trot Magic Wanderer'.

Right after the Awards, "Me? "I do not know what to say, this morning, when my babies came out, Santa Grandpa came and went, and I did not know Santa Grandpa would come to me like this," said Mun Se-yun, who had not been able to talk for a while.

He said, "I told you a lot about the lack of mourning, but I live with so many people that I do not have mourning. When I was always tired and collapsed, one of them showed up and took my hand and pulled me to this place. "

He also said, "I think I can work with the weight of this top even if I speak, I prayed yesterday, I thought my name should not be called, I will work hard to overcome the weight of this top."

It's been a long time, but it was only last year that Mun Se-yun won an award as a comedian. "I received the first prize after debut here last year, and I met '2 Days & 1 Night' and gave it to the best Awards. I was the first to receive it in front of many people. I received a lot of editing at that time.

I was impressed by the appearance of '2 Days & 1 Night' and Mun Se-yun, who called the names of the seniors who helped him. Mun Se-yun thanked the members of '2 Days & 1 Night' and said, "I can not join you now, but I would like to thank (Kim) for his preference." I did not forget Kim Seon-ho, who had been together for a long time but could not be together recently.

Mun Se-yun also expressed gratitude for Kim Sook, who was nominated for Grand prize. "I tell you, there is a moment I do not want to go back, and then my sister knocked a lot on my shoulder, and I want to thank my sister so much that I can remember her sister at that time and if I can go back, I want to go back once again."

In addition, Mun Se-yun said, "I do not have a place here, but I asked Shin Dong-yeop, what is the way to be loved for a long time as an entertainment. He said, 'When you look at your brother, you are undervalued.' I was surprised.

In the meantime, he said, "I will be a senior who can find a warm word for undervalued juniors."

Mun Se-yun's modest yet sincere award-giving testimony was touching. As he was 'who had no mourning even though he had a mourning', debut has been going on for more than 20 years, but there was no opportunity to receive such a prize from the three broadcasting companies. 'Entertainment Grand prize' was the moment when his value, which has lived as an undervalued bluesmith for about 20 years, shone.