Jung Jung-ah, son Kids Cafe accident "Heaven sings" in emergency room

Actor Jung Jung-ah reported on his sons accident.The hardest thing to do when you raise a child is when you are hurt, Jung said in his instagram on the 15th.If you think about it now, my anxiety and worry seem to make children harder. At the Kids Cafe, HAIM was passing by the trampoline when an elementary school student suddenly rushed, Baro HAIM bounced and fell.I stood with my child and I could not walk and Baro fell down and the sky was singing. I went to the hospital after twists and turns, and the childs muscles were surprised at the moment.I had a painkiller and James Stewart, but if it was not good, I told him to come back. On the third day, he walked normally.He added, I feel it every time I go to the hospital, but I know how great a blessing is to be really healthy.On the other hand, Jung Jung-a married her husband, a non-entertainer of the same age, and gave birth to her son in March last year.The hardest thing to doI think its time for the child to get hurtHes only two years old, fourth in the emergency roomNow, I think about my anxietyId say worry makes the child harder, but...#Emergency Room#Jongro-Chung#ImHAIMNo harmIts passing by the tramplins in Pong Pong Flowerelementary school students suddenly rushedBaro HAIM bounced and fellI pulled him up and he couldnt walkBaro fell and the sky sangI went to the hospital after a few twists and turnsNot a broken oneJames Stewart, who took painkillers for a childs momentary muscle surprise, sprain or possibly, but if its not good, come back#unkindnessI cant explain the phrasesIm gonna bet youre gonna be twiceIm gonna be sick, arent I?One James Stewart had a long sitting timeI didnt get a good right footDay three, today is normallyWalkingIt was cold for three days. #restThank GodNo problem.I feel it every time I go to the hospitalWhat a great blessing it is to be really healthyLucky and big fortuneIm hoping youll get a bigger oneIm going to reflect on whether its hard or notgratitude#HealthilyThank you for everything#Childcare#Baro ChairI didnt have a situation because my child was hurtkindly, you can do the trick and respondand I want you to pack the ice for meI had 15 minutes, but I was hoping you could get me a refundIll call you that evening about how hes doingI was so gratefulIm impressed by the serviceThats fine for the kidHAIM is young and careful to go back, but if its bigger, Ill go backHe didnt want to leave in the middle of his illnessa place of funThe kids are the best energy-burning!

Actor Jung Jung-ah reported on his son's accident.

"The hardest thing to do when you raise a child is when you are hurt," Jung said in his instagram on the 15th. If you think about it now, my anxiety and worry seem to make children harder. "

"At the Kids Cafe, HAIM was passing by the trampoline when an elementary school student suddenly rushed, Baro HAIM bounced and fell. I stood with my child and I could not walk and Baro fell down and the sky was singing. "

"I went to the hospital after twists and turns, and the child's muscles were surprised at the moment. "I had a painkiller and James Stewart, but if it was not good, I told him to come back." "On the third day, he walked normally.

He added, "I feel it every time I go to the hospital, but I know how great a blessing is to be really healthy."

On the other hand, Jung Jung-a married her husband, a non-entertainer of the same age, and gave birth to her son in March last year.

The hardest thing to do

I think it's time for the child to get hurt

He's only two years old, fourth in the emergency room

Now, I think about my anxiety

I'd say worry makes the child harder, but...

#Emergency Room

#Jongro-Chung

#ImHAIM

No harm

It's passing by the tramplins in Pong Pong Flower

elementary school students suddenly rushed

Baro HAIM bounced and fell

I pulled him up and he couldn't walk

Baro fell and the sky sang

I went to the hospital after a few twists and turns

Not a broken one

James Stewart, who took painkillers for a child's momentary muscle surprise, sprain or possibly, but if it's not good, come back

#unkindness

I can't explain the phrases

I'm gonna bet you're gonna be twice

I'm gonna be sick, aren't I?

One James Stewart had a long sitting time

I didn't get a good right foot

Day three, today is normally

Walking

It was cold for three days. ""

#rest

Thank God

No problem.

I feel it every time I go to the hospital

What a great blessing it is to be really healthy

Lucky and big fortune

I'm hoping you'll get a bigger one

I'm going to reflect on whether it's hard or not

gratitude

#Healthily

Thank you for everything

#Childcare

#Baro Chair

I didn't have a situation because my child was hurt

kindly, you can do the trick and respond

and I want you to pack the ice for me

I had 15 minutes, but I was hoping you could get me a refund

I'll call you that evening about how he's doing

I was so grateful

I'm impressed by the service

That's fine for the kid

HAIM is young and careful to go back, but if it's bigger, I'll go back

He didn't want to leave in the middle of his illness

a place of fun

The Kids are the best energy-burning!