Jeon So-min "Song Ji-hyo, Drama Bodies 'This Yeosi Like' Text" (Running Man)

Actor Jeon So-min reported on Song Ji-hyos reaction to the drama Showwindow.On December 19, SBS Running Man was featured as a year-end special race, and Hadokwon, Cha Chung Hwa and Huh Youngji appeared as guests.Recently, Jeon So-min is appearing in the Channel A monthly drama Showwindow: The Queens House (playplayplayed by Han Bo-kyung, Park Hye-young/directed by Kang Sol, Park Dae-hee).I watched the drama because the sommin came out, and I did it, said Yoo Jae-Suk, and I admired it as different from the sommin we see here and the drama sommin.Jeon So-min said, Jihyo also saw her sister and texted, and Song Ji-hyo laughed, shouting, Its like this lady.Later, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan danced together ahead of Race; Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chans iron wall defense: Its too iron walled.Who wants to date? laughed Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, stressing, You never saw Somin drama once, look at it.Cha Chung-hwa also praised I was surprised that I was so sexy, and Jeon So-min said, I am really fatal.
Actor Jeon So-min reported on Song Ji-hyos reaction to the drama Showwindow.On December 19, SBS Running Man was featured as a year-end special race, and Hadokwon, Cha Chung Hwa and Huh Youngji appeared as guests.Recently, Jeon So-min is appearing in the Channel A monthly drama Showwindow: The Queens House (playplayplayed by Han Bo-kyung, Park Hye-young/directed by Kang Sol, Park Dae-hee).I watched the drama because the sommin came out, and I did it, said Yoo Jae-Suk, and I admired it as different from the sommin we see here and the drama sommin.Jeon So-min said, Jihyo also saw her sister and texted, and Song Ji-hyo laughed, shouting, Its like this lady.Later, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan danced together ahead of Race; Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chans iron wall defense: Its too iron walled.Who wants to date? laughed Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, stressing, You never saw Somin drama once, look at it.Cha Chung-hwa also praised I was surprised that I was so sexy, and Jeon So-min said, I am really fatal.

Actor Jeon So-min reported on Song Ji-hyo's reaction to the drama 'Showwindow'.

On December 19, SBS 'Running Man' was featured as a year-end special Race, and Hadokwon, Cha Chung Hwa and Huh Youngji appeared as guests.

Recently, Jeon So-min is appearing in the Channel A monthly drama 'Showwindow: The Queen's House' (playplayplayed by Han Bo-kyung, Park Hye-young/directed by Kang Sol, Park Dae-hee). "I watched the drama because the sommin came out, and I did it," said Yoo Jae-Suk, "and I admired it as "different" from the sommin we see here and the drama sommin.

Jeon So-min said, "Jihyo also saw her sister and texted," and Song Ji-hyo laughed, shouting, "It's like this lady."

Later, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan danced together ahead of Race; Jeon So-min told Yang Se-chan's iron wall defense: "It's too iron walled. Who wants to date?" laughed Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, stressing, "You never saw Somin drama once, look at it." Cha Chung-hwa also praised "I was surprised that I was so sexy," and Jeon So-min said, "I am really fatal."