Jang Yun-jeong "Ha-yeongi cried for Settai when children were having a hard time..." ('Liberation Town')

Trot singer Jang Yun-jeong, wife of 2-year-old younger broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan, has released an anecdote with daughter Ha-yeong.On JTBCs Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town (hereinafter referred to as Liberation Town), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Shin Ji-soo confessed, I thought it would collapse if I cried because it was hard when I was Parenting, so I could not cry because I thought I would give up.Jang Yun-jeong, who watched this in the studio, said, I also have the idea that I will never cry in front of children to show my children tears.But when the children are struggling, they sometimes cry in front of the child as Settai, and Ha-yeong says, Do not cry falsely.
Trot singer Jang Yun-jeong, wife of 2-year-old younger broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan, has released an anecdote with daughter Ha-yeong.On JTBCs Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town (hereinafter referred to as Liberation Town), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Shin Ji-soo confessed, I thought it would collapse if I cried because it was hard when I was Parenting, so I could not cry because I thought I would give up.Jang Yun-jeong, who watched this in the studio, said, I also have the idea that I will never cry in front of children to show my children tears.But when the children are struggling, they sometimes cry in front of the child as Settai, and Ha-yeong says, Do not cry falsely.

Trot singer Jang Yun-jeong, wife of 2-year-old younger broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan, has released an anecdote with daughter Ha-yeong.

On JTBC's "Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town" (hereinafter referred to as "Liberation Town"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Shin Ji-soo confessed, "I thought it would collapse if I cried because it was hard when I was parenting, so I could not cry because I thought I would give up."

Jang Yun-jeong, who watched this in the studio, said, "I also have the idea that I will never cry in front of children to show my children tears."

"But when the children are struggling, they sometimes cry in front of the child as Settai, and Ha-yeong says, 'Do not cry falsely.'"