Jang Yun-jeong "Even when the second late birth, the mothers are getting older and shrinking" (sister again)

Repeat, sister MC Jang Yun-jeong sympathized with the story of the late mother.In the 4th episode of TVN STORY Again, Sister, which will be broadcast on April 25, the story of a 50-year-old working mom who raises a late daughter of a middle school student will be revealed.The main character said, I have a late daughter in my late 30s and I am in charge of my big sister among my parents. He expressed his desire to become a young mother for his daughter.MC Jang Yun-jong said in an interview with the main character who expressed his worries about his late mother, I always belong to a big sister when I give birth to my second child late and go to mothers meetings.Its sometimes atrophy just because youre older, he said, telling her his experience.At the same time, he said, I do not want to mark that I am older than the old person itself. He will show the sympathy of the storm by accurately pointing out the hearts of mothers with all late children.In addition, the main character will reveal the story of wanting to be a more perfect mother to her late daughter due to divorce, and will make life Crewe and viewers sad including Jang Yun-jong.The main character who has a perfectionist and obsessive tendency to do anything well for his daughter without having to look at his mind.Starting with recognizing negative emotions, how to control emotions, how to understand me, comfort me, and strengthen my inner self is revealed through the 4th episode of Again, Sister, raising expectations.On the other hand, the perfect self-management routine of the main character who started the day with yoga as soon as he woke up, eating fruit, nuts, and protein shakes for breakfast and managing his diet was admirable.In the first perfect-looking everyday life of Life Cam, which observes the daily life of the main character and diagnoses the problems in daily life, MC Jang Yun-jeong and Life Crew were surprised to say, It is a high-level management and It is like an idol diet.However, Life Crewe stimulates the curiosity of viewers by pointing out the problem of the main character in the unexpected part with sharp eyes.In particular, trainer Kim Dae-hyun said, If you drink a shake, it can have a bad effect on your diet.

'Repeat, sister' MC Jang Yun-jeong sympathized with the story of the late mother.

In the 4th episode of TVN STORY Again, Sister, which will be broadcast on April 25, the story of a 50-year-old working mom who raises a late daughter of a middle school student will be revealed.

The main character said, "I have a late daughter in my late 30s and I am in charge of my big sister among my parents." He expressed his desire to become a young mother for his daughter. MC Jang Yun-jong said in an interview with the main character who expressed his worries about his late mother, "I always belong to a big sister when I give birth to my second child late and go to mothers' meetings. “It’s sometimes atrophy just because you’re older,” he said, telling her his experience. At the same time, he said, "I do not want to mark that I am older than the old person itself." He will show the sympathy of the storm by accurately pointing out the hearts of mothers with all late children.

In addition, the main character will reveal the story of wanting to be a more perfect mother to her late daughter due to divorce, and will make Life Crewe and viewers sad including Jang Yun-jong. The main character who has a perfectionist and obsessive tendency to do anything well for his daughter without having to look at his mind. Starting with recognizing negative emotions, how to control emotions, how to understand me, comfort me, and strengthen my inner self is revealed through the 4th episode of Again, Sister, raising expectations.

On the other hand, the perfect self-management routine of the main character who started the day with yoga as soon as he woke up, eating fruit, nuts, and protein shakes for breakfast and managing his diet was admirable.

In the first perfect-looking everyday Life of Life Cam, which observes the daily Life of the main character and diagnoses the problems in daily Life, MC Jang Yun-jeong and Life Crew were surprised to say, "It is a high-level management" and "It is like an idol diet." However, Life Crewe stimulates the curiosity of viewers by pointing out the problem of the main character in the unexpected part with sharp eyes. In particular, trainer Kim Dae-hyun said, "If you drink a shake, it can have a bad effect on your diet."