Jang Dong-min "Tears on Neighbors' Appeal, Set Up Teppan for Home" Self-Middam Reveals

Jang Dong-min reveals self-missamIn the 138th MBC entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes) broadcast on December 26, a house that does not protect privacy was introduced because Fences was not installed.Teppan for the Power House of Jang Dong-min was mentioned in the appearance of a house where there is no Fences and privacy is revealed.Jang Dong-min has released his self-taught story about Teppan, which he has been hiding.Jang Dong-min said, I actually went to Wonju house and I cried when I saw a hand letter, I cried when I saw the letter.Then I asked him to do his business (Teppan for business) at my house, so I could help him do what he does. Boom, Yang Se-chan, and Kim Sook, who have been teasing Jang Dong-min, have responded 180 degrees to the question, It is a technology that is much cooler than bamboo and can not shine when the light falls, and Did not you install the dragon and go to the market immediately?
Jang Dong-min reveals self-missamIn the 138th MBC entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes) broadcast on December 26, a house that does not protect privacy was introduced because Fences was not installed.Teppan for the Power House of Jang Dong-min was mentioned in the appearance of a house where there is no Fences and privacy is revealed.Jang Dong-min has released his self-taught story about Teppan, which he has been hiding.Jang Dong-min said, I actually went to Wonju house and I cried when I saw a hand letter, I cried when I saw the letter.Then I asked him to do his business (Teppan for business) at my house, so I could help him do what he does. Boom, Yang Se-chan, and Kim Sook, who have been teasing Jang Dong-min, have responded 180 degrees to the question, It is a technology that is much cooler than bamboo and can not shine when the light falls, and Did not you install the dragon and go to the market immediately?

Jang Dong-min reveals self-missam

In the 138th MBC entertainment "Where is My Home" (hereinafter referred to as "Homes") broadcast on December 26, a house that does not protect privacy was introduced because Fences was not installed.

Teppan for the Power house of Jang Dong-min was mentioned in the appearance of a house where there is no Fences and privacy is revealed. Jang Dong-min has released his self-taught story about Teppan, which he has been hiding.

Jang Dong-min said, "I actually went to Wonju house and I cried when I saw a hand letter, I cried when I saw the letter. Then I asked him to do his business (Teppan for business) at my house, so I could help him do what he does. "

Boom, Yang Se-chan, and Kim Sook, who have been teasing Jang Dong-min, have responded 180 degrees to the question, "It is a technology that is much cooler than bamboo and can not shine when the light falls," and "Did not you install the dragon and go to the market immediately?"