I'm Solo's irresponsibility to blame only for others

Young-chul (real name Lee Seung-yong) of the 4th Im SOLO explained the controversy surrounding him, but the stinging gaze still remains.Young-chul told his Instagram on the 23rd, I knew in advance.The filming has already ended three months ago, he said. I honestly took a broadcast in search of love, but Chinese Pavilion saw the broadcast itself.So I looked at it as if I were looking at my eyes. I thought I was all in my heart, but Chinese Pavilion was secret.I thought, This person is not real, he said. I felt shame that I had played a precious time with such a woman.Young-chul said, I appeared to find love with all my heart, but the Chinese Pavilion I saw seemed to appear on the air just to enjoy.I found that part a little more sucking than other ordinary people. I could never forgive it. If I had shown my sincerity to the English who had been in my mind from the beginning, I would not have regretted it if I had been rejected.I am now talking about my idea with a spoiling contract until the end of the contract. Finally, Young-chul said, I am sorry to show you the appearance of Billen. Thank you so much for watching the 4th Im SOLO.I would like to express my gratitude to the Aga Young Chuldan who comforted me with mental stability. Previously, Young-chul made rude remarks and coercive attitudes to female performers, frowning viewers eyes.In addition, SNS, etc., rather than the attitude of reflection, it seemed to shoot fellow cast members, and the controversy was ignited.In addition, the Instagram of unseen entertainers re-examined the fact that they left a comment promoting I Solo, and the arrow of criticism was poured out.He gave a half-word with a publicity not related to the post, causing some fans anger.As the controversy grew, SBS Plus and NQQ entertainment Im SOLO seemed to be conscious of this, and most of the amount of Youngcheol was relieved at the final session of the 4th.The controversy was so long, but Young-chuls rash and irresponsible appearance on the issue of SNS is causing more antagonism.It is time to stop blaming others and show mature responsibility for their age.

Young-chul (real name Lee Seung-yong) of the 4th "I'm Solo" explained the controversy surrounding him, but the stinging gaze still remains.

Young-chul told his Instagram on the 23rd, "I knew in advance. The filming has already ended three months ago, "he said." I honestly took a broadcast in search of love, but Chinese pavilion saw the broadcast itself. So I looked at it as if I were looking at my eyes. "

"I thought I was all in my heart, but Chinese pavilion was 'secret'. "I thought, 'This person is not real,'" he said. "I felt shame that I had played a precious time with such a woman."

Young-chul said, "I appeared to find love with all my heart, but the Chinese pavilion I saw seemed to appear on the air just to enjoy. I found that part a little more sucking than other ordinary people. I could never forgive it. "

"If I had shown my sincerity to the English who had been in my mind from the beginning, I would not have regretted it if I had been rejected. I am now talking about my idea with a spoiling contract until the end of the contract. "

Finally, Young-chul said, "I am sorry to show you the appearance of Billen. Thank you so much for watching the 4th 'I'm Solo'. I would like to express my gratitude to the 'Aga Young Chuldan' who comforted me with mental stability. "

Previously, Young-chul made rude remarks and coercive attitudes to female performers, frowning viewers' eyes. In addition, SNS, etc., rather than the attitude of reflection, it seemed to shoot fellow cast members, and the controversy was ignited.

In addition, the Instagram of unseen entertainers re-examined the fact that they left a comment promoting 'I Solo', and the arrow of criticism was poured out. He gave a half-word with a publicity not related to the post, causing some fans' anger.

As the controversy grew, SBS Plus and NQQ entertainment 'I'm Solo' seemed to be conscious of this, and most of the amount of Youngcheol was relieved at the final session of the 4th. The controversy was so long, but Young-chul's rash and irresponsible appearance on the issue of SNS is causing more antagonism. It is time to stop blaming others and show mature responsibility for their age.