'Kangta' Jung Yu-mi, a cuddle and a loving New Year's wish "Let's be happy for a long time"

Actor Jung Yu-mi showed deep affection for his dog.Jung Yu-mi said on his personal Instagram account on the 28th, My brother is my brother, but he may be older than me.I will be happy for a long time in the next year in the new year. Jung Yu-mi in the public photo is lying side by side on the bed with his dog and is taking a friendly self-portrait.Jung Yu-mis affectionate expression, compared to the sleepy, careless dogs expression, contains how much he loves his dog.Especially Jung Yu-mi is still shining in the angle taken by lying down and attracting attention.Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi has been drawing attention with Kangta since 2020, and Jung Yu-mi will meet with audiences with the movie Birth.Jung Yu-mi SNS

Actor Jung Yu-mi showed deep affection for his dog.

Jung Yu-mi said on his personal Instagram account on the 28th, "My brother is my brother, but he may be older than me. I will be happy for a long time in the next year in the new year. "

Jung Yu-mi in the public photo is lying side by side on the bed with his dog and is taking a friendly self-portrait.

Jung Yu-mi's affectionate expression, compared to the sleepy, careless dog's expression, contains how much he loves his dog.

Especially Jung Yu-mi is still shining in the angle taken by lying down and attracting attention.

Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi has been drawing attention with Kangta since 2020, and Jung Yu-mi will meet with audiences with the movie Birth.

Jung Yu-mi SNS