"Elsa out of the way!"...Ahn Bo-hyun, the Snow Fairy, who sings "Winter Kingdom 3" appearances.

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun reminisces MynameOn the afternoon of the 18th, Ahn Bo-hyun posted two videos on his personal SNS, saying, The memories of the snow are MYNAME.In the video, Ahn Bo-hyun is pictured in the past when filming Netflix Myname: Ahn Bo-hyun is happy like a young child, spreading accumulated snow over his head.It also creates a movie-like atmosphere with a slow effect.The fans are praising Ahn Bo-hyuns superior visuals by leaving comments such as I want to play together, I do not want to throw it, I feel like my heart, I will be my brothers hand, I really love you and I am handsome.Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun will appear on TVN Gun Suspect Doberman scheduled to air next year.Ahn Bo-hyun SNS
Actor Ahn Bo-hyun reminisces MynameOn the afternoon of the 18th, Ahn Bo-hyun posted two videos on his personal SNS, saying, The memories of the snow are MYNAME.In the video, Ahn Bo-hyun is pictured in the past when filming Netflix Myname: Ahn Bo-hyun is happy like a young child, spreading accumulated snow over his head.It also creates a movie-like atmosphere with a slow effect.The fans are praising Ahn Bo-hyuns superior visuals by leaving comments such as I want to play together, I do not want to throw it, I feel like my heart, I will be my brothers hand, I really love you and I am handsome.Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun will appear on TVN Gun Suspect Doberman scheduled to air next year.Ahn Bo-hyun SNS

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun reminisces 'Myname'

On the afternoon of the 18th, Ahn Bo-hyun posted two videos on his personal SNS, saying, "The memories of the snow are Myname."

In the video, Ahn Bo-hyun is pictured in the past when filming Netflix 'Myname': Ahn Bo-hyun is happy like a young child, spreading accumulated snow over his head. It also creates a movie-like atmosphere with a slow effect.

The fans are praising Ahn Bo-hyun's superior visuals by leaving comments such as "I want to play together", "I do not want to throw it, I feel like my heart", "I will be my brother's hand", "I really love you" and "I am handsome".

Meanwhile, Ahn Bo-hyun will appear on TVN 'Gun Suspect Doberman' scheduled to air next year.

Ahn Bo-hyun SNS