Sei Ashina, Lee Ji-hoon Rumor Head-to-head "It's nothing like the truth...The Good One."

Actress Lee Ji-hoons wife Sei Ashinane called for support, referring to rumors from Lee Ji-hoon.19th day Sei Ashinane wrote a long article on his Instagram.First, he said that SBS s Dongsangmong was not due to the performance fee. I wanted to be an opportunity to change the image to Heo Ji-hoon, who was made with a lot of rumors and images that are completely different from the facts.I wanted many people to know that they are friendly, good, and warm people.I started because I thought everyone could see the real Lee Ji-hoon. Finally, We are still poor, but I think that you have given me a prize to live harder.I will always support Mr. Heo Ji-hoon so that he can live in a comfortable and as it is. Meanwhile, the two men, who overcame the age gap of 14 and married last month, were noticed by revealing their daily life through Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest.He won the Best Family Award at the 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize broadcast on the 18th.# Entertainment Grand Prize When I heard about the story of # Dongsangmong appearance from Husband, I decided to appear because of my recognition and not because of the performance fee.Because of the nature of the job as an entertainer, I wanted to be an opportunity to change the image to Heo Ji-hoon, who was made with many rumors and images that are completely different from the facts.I had the same idea before I knew him personally. Its a little tricky, its cold.But I wanted many people to know that Heo Ji-hoon is a very sweet, good, warm person.Im always sorry that Lee Ji-hoon, who really looks like he started his entertainment career when he was a child, did not put it on the screen well.Of course, Heo Ji-hoon is doing his best every time and making it authentic. But when it compares with his family, he says, Broadcast recording!Is it because I think its a little ahead of me ... its a little different from what Im looking at ... so I started to think that if I was on the air with me ... I could see Real Lee Ji-hoon.We are still poor, but I think you have given me a prize to live harder.I will always support Mr. Heo Ji-hoon to live in a comfortable and as it is.So I would like to ask you for your love, for singer Lee Ji-hoon, actor Lee Ji-hoon, and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon, and all the glory to the Lord.

Actress Lee Ji-hoon's wife Sei Ashinane called for support, referring to rumors from Lee Ji-hoon.

19th day Sei Ashinane wrote a long article on his Instagram.

First, he said that SBS 's Dongsangmong' was not due to the performance fee. "I wanted to be an opportunity to change the Image to Heo Ji-hoon, who was made with a lot of rumors and Images that are completely different from the facts."

"I wanted many people to know that they are friendly, good, and warm people. I started because I thought everyone could see the real Lee Ji-hoon. " Finally, "We are still poor, but I think that you have given me a prize to live harder. I will always support Mr. Heo Ji-hoon so that he can live in a comfortable and as it is. "

Meanwhile, the two men, who overcame the age gap of 14 and married last month, were noticed by revealing their daily life through 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest'. He won the Best Family Award at the '2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' broadcast on the 18th.

# Entertainment Grand Prize When I heard about the story of # Dongsangmong appearance from Husband, I decided to appear because of my recognition and not because of the performance fee.

Because of the nature of the job as an entertainer, I wanted to be an opportunity to change the Image to Heo Ji-hoon, who was made with many rumors and Images that are completely different from the facts.

I had the same idea before I knew him personally. It's a little tricky, it's cold.

But I wanted many people to know that Heo Ji-hoon is a very sweet, good, warm person.

I'm always sorry that Lee Ji-hoon, who really looks like he started his entertainment career when he was a child, did not put it on the screen well.

Of course, Heo Ji-hoon is doing his best every time and making it authentic. But when it compares with his family, he says, "Broadcast recording! "Is it because I think it's a little ahead of me ... it's a little different from what I'm looking at ... so I started to think that if I was on the air with me ... I could see Real Lee Ji-hoon.

We are still poor, but I think you have given me a prize to live harder. I will always support Mr. Heo Ji-hoon to live in a comfortable and as it is.

So I would like to ask you for your love, for singer Lee Ji-hoon, actor Lee Ji-hoon, and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon, and all the glory to the Lord.