'All The Butlers' Yeo Esther Hong Hye-geol, "Friendly indifference due to health...I live each and I get better health"

Yeo Esther reveals why she writes each book with HusbandOn the 5th SBS All The Butlers, the Yeo Esther Hong Hye-geol couple appeared as a sabu.On the day of the broadcast, the two people said they were currently writing various books.The members asked about the reason for writing each house, not each room.Yeo Esther then said: Because of the health, we both decided to remain in a friendly indifference state.As Menopausal became, I was hurt and stressed by each other with minor things.So I thought it would be better to live separately and I am writing a book for each others Immunity. It is a measure taken because Immunity is lowered when I am stressed. So Yoo Soo-bin actually asked if the health improved while writing each house.Yeo Esther said, Yes, and said, I am stable and Husband is happy.

Yeo Esther reveals why she writes each book with Husband

On the 5th SBS 'All The Butlers', the Yeo Esther Hong Hye-geol couple appeared as a sabu.

On the day of the broadcast, the two people said they were currently writing various books.

The members asked about the reason for writing each house, not each room. Yeo Esther then said: "Because of the health, we both decided to remain in a friendly indifference state."

"As Menopausal became, I was hurt and stressed by each other with minor things. So I thought it would be better to live separately and I am writing a book for each other's Immunity. It is a measure taken because Immunity is lowered when I am stressed. "

So Yoo Soo-bin actually asked if the health improved while writing each house. Yeo Esther said, "Yes," and said, "I am stable and Husband is happy."