Yoo Nam-gyu, Desiigner of Beautiful looks and Plan II First Meeting Moment "Into the Mamma's Arrangement" (My Way)

Former Table Tennis 3D player Yoo Nam-gyu has revealed his first meeting with his wife since his second year plan.On November 7, TV Chosun star documentary myway, Yoo Nam-gyus life was drawn.My parents send me to work hard, so I eat it every morning. I eat it lighter than rice in the morning. I eat lunch well and dinner lightly, said Yu Nam-gyu.When the production team asked, Does your wife take care of you every day like this? Yu Nam-gyu hesitated and laughed, Yes, almost what. My wife laughed, Its always a (confectionery) option and this is a (fruit) option.I do not eat well. I would like to eat well if I do, but my mouth is shorter than me.I had a lot of lunch, but I was so full that I was tested, said Yoo Nam-gyu, who heard the news.When I wondered about the morning scenery of the couple, Yu Nam-gyu said, I am so busy with each other.I think shell let her brother go, he said, laughing after the plan for the second generation. Shes lonely, but she has a child (Pet).I feel like my own daughter, I have a conversation, she said.I was so busy as a player that I wanted to get married late at home, said Yoo Nam-gyu, who was now 32 years old and was starting to think about retiring and marrying.Then, when I coached the national team, I turned 39, and I felt strongly that I wanted to marry everyone when I saw them starting a family.My junior introduced me to Table Tennis 3D lessons and my mother-in-law asked me to meet her daughter. I saw (my wife) at the intersection of Gangnam Station, and the color of my clothes. The first impression was always a smile.I thought I could leave everything to myself when I talked to her, and I thought she was so nice to me because she was so nice to me because I had a little money concept.I told you that my seniors did only two good things to me, but I married Gold medal.

Former Table Tennis 3D player Yoo Nam-gyu has revealed his first meeting with his wife since his second year plan.

On November 7, TV Chosun star documentary myway', Yoo Nam-gyu's life was drawn.

"My parents send me to work hard, so I eat it every morning. I eat it lighter than rice in the morning. I eat lunch well and dinner lightly," said Yu Nam-gyu. When the production team asked, "Does your wife take care of you every day like this?" Yu Nam-gyu hesitated and laughed, "Yes, almost what." My wife laughed, "It's always a (confectionery) option and this is a (fruit) option." "I do not eat well. I would like to eat well if I do, but my mouth is shorter than me."

"I had a lot of lunch, but I was so full that I was tested," said Yoo Nam-gyu, who heard the news.

When I wondered about the morning scenery of the couple, Yu Nam-gyu said, "I am so busy with each other. "I think she'll let her brother go," he said, laughing after the plan for the second generation. "She's lonely, but she has a child (Pet). I feel like my own daughter, I have a conversation," she said.

"I was so busy as a player that I wanted to get married late at home," said Yoo Nam-gyu, who was now 32 years old and was starting to think about retiring and marrying. Then, when I coached the national team, I turned 39, and I felt strongly that I wanted to marry everyone when I saw them starting a family. My junior introduced me to Table Tennis 3D lessons and my mother-in-law asked me to meet her daughter. "

"I saw (my wife) at the intersection of Gangnam Station, and the color of my clothes. The first impression was always a smile. I thought I could leave everything to myself when I talked to her, and I thought she was so nice to me because she was so nice to me because I had a little money concept. I told you that my seniors did only two good things to me, but I married Gold Medal. "