Weki Meki, Kim Do-yeon and Eli and Lucy and Lua private teasers released...Supernatural charm

Group Weki Meki represents the hearts of the 20s through I AM ME.Weki Meki (Indexing, Eli, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon, Sey, Lua, Lina, Lucy) was the fifth mini album, I AM ME, on November 18. (Im M U.S.) is being released, raising fans expectations with a comeback that has been around a year and a month.I AM ME. Is an album that contains Weki Mekis story as a singer as well as I as a 20-year-old I.In particular, member Kim Do-yeon actively participated in the overall album concept and planning, and tried to dissolve the color of Weki Meki in the album.Among them, Weki Meki is the fifth mini album I AM ME through the official SNS on the afternoon of the 10th. Kim Do-yeon, Eli, Lucy, Luas concept photo, mood film and 8 group image are released as the second teasing contents.In the open concept photo, Kim Do-yeon, Eli, Lucy, and Lua are making a little dark atmosphere with Supernatural styling and original beauty.In addition, in the Weki Meki 8 group concept photo, the warm feeling of complete chemistry is impressive.Above all, the members of Weki Meki have melted the emotions and frank thoughts that they can feel in their twenties directly into the narration in the mood film and highlighted the album concept.Some profound sentences, such as The sun shines, but my heart is dark and The calmness that I was comfortable is crushing me, stimulate public consensus and raise questions about Shinbo.Weki Meki, who has introduced a variety of concepts from tin crush to mature girl Spirit, will return to another attraction this time.Is expected to be an album that melts the synergy of the Weki Meki complete body as well as the charm of each of the eight members along with the active participation of the members.I AM ME., which will show the charm of Weki Meki, will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 18th.
Group Weki Meki represents the hearts of the 20s through I AM ME.Weki Meki (Indexing, Eli, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon, Sey, Lua, Lina, Lucy) was the fifth mini album, I AM ME, on November 18. (Im M U.S.) is being released, raising fans expectations with a comeback that has been around a year and a month.I AM ME. Is an album that contains Weki Mekis story as a singer as well as I as a 20-year-old I.In particular, member Kim Do-yeon actively participated in the overall album concept and planning, and tried to dissolve the color of Weki Meki in the album.Among them, Weki Meki is the fifth mini album I AM ME through the official SNS on the afternoon of the 10th. Kim Do-yeon, Eli, Lucy, Luas concept photo, mood film and 8 group image are released as the second teasing contents.In the open concept photo, Kim Do-yeon, Eli, Lucy, and Lua are making a little dark atmosphere with Supernatural styling and original beauty.In addition, in the Weki Meki 8 group concept photo, the warm feeling of complete chemistry is impressive.Above all, the members of Weki Meki have melted the emotions and frank thoughts that they can feel in their twenties directly into the narration in the mood film and highlighted the album concept.Some profound sentences, such as The sun shines, but my heart is dark and The calmness that I was comfortable is crushing me, stimulate public consensus and raise questions about Shinbo.Weki Meki, who has introduced a variety of concepts from tin crush to mature girl Spirit, will return to another attraction this time.Is expected to be an album that melts the synergy of the Weki Meki complete body as well as the charm of each of the eight members along with the active participation of the members.I AM ME., which will show the charm of Weki Meki, will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 18th.

Group Weki Meki represents the hearts of the 20s through 'I AM ME.'

Weki Meki (Indexing, Eli, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Do-yeon, Sey, Lua, Lina, Lucy) was the fifth mini album, 'I AM ME, on November 18. ' (I'm M U.S.) is being released, raising fans' expectations with a comeback that has been around a year and a month.

'I AM ME.' Is an album that contains Weki Meki's story as a singer as well as 'I' as a 20-year-old 'I'. In particular, member Kim Do-yeon actively participated in the overall album concept and planning, and tried to dissolve the color of Weki Meki in the album.

Among them, Weki Meki is the fifth mini album 'I AM ME' through the official SNS on the afternoon of the 10th. '' Kim Do-yeon, Eli, Lucy, Lua's concept photo, mood film and 8 group Image are released as the second teasing contents.

In the open concept photo, Kim Do-yeon, Eli, Lucy, and Lua are making a little dark atmosphere with Supernatural styling and original beauty. In addition, in the Weki Meki 8 group concept photo, the warm feEling of complete chemistry is impressive.

Above all, the members of Weki Meki have melted the emotions and frank thoughts that they can feel in their twenties directly into the narration in the mood film and highlighted the album concept. Some profound sentences, such as 'The sun shines, but my heart is dark' and 'The calmness that I was comfortable is crushing me', stimulate public consensus and raise questions about Shinbo.

Weki Meki, who has introduced a variety of concepts from tin crush to mature girl Spirit, will return to another attraction this time. 'Is expected to be an album that melts the synergy of the Weki Meki complete body as well as the charm of each of the eight members along with the active participation of the members.

'I AM ME.', which will show the charm of Weki Meki, will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 18th.