'Transfer Love' Kim Bo-hyun Flaming Pain appeal, Sun-Num Over-immersion

Is it because it was so popular?The over-immersion fever that goes too far for the cast of transit love is still not cooling down.Tving Original Transfer Love is an entertainment that depicts the process of starting a new love without knowing the ex-girlfriend of another person while living in a dormitory.In the early days of the public release, there was a lot of controversy about the setting of a lover who had been separated to stay, but it was well received that the MZ generation sentiment was hit as the time went by.The transition love, originally scheduled for the 12th episode, was expanded to 15 episodes, which increased three times due to popularity.A month and a half have passed since the final episode aired on October 1, but interest in the performers has not decreased, but it has been further amplified by the expectation of the love line since the broadcast.Kim Bo-hyun, a female performer, posted a Q & A video on his YouTube channel on November 21, saying, Last year, I was blunt in flaming and criticism, but this year it became weaker and smaller.Even when I was asked, I was able to ask only those who certified their real names to defend myself. Kim Bo-hyun also said, I did a rupstargram when I had a male friend, and I was in a normal relationship like others.After that, I became cautious about talking about my love.I do not know if it will be a week or a year, but if I catch mental as before, I can talk about love. Its not just Kim Bo-hyeon that he is going through.The production team of Transfer Love said on September 2 through the official Instagram account of Tving, The excessive slander of the general public cast, the invasion of personal attacks DM, privacy and personal personal information are continuously serious, and it is becoming a big hurt to the cast.I urge you to stop and refrain from this, he warned, saying that if it is inevitable, we will consider strong measures.Due to the nature of the program, which is open to personal love affairs in addition to job and age, the level of indiscriminate criticism that ordinary performers should have taken is never small.Over-immersion, which has emerged as a necessary success factor for entertainment programs, is poisonous to performers.It is good to fall into a realistic concept like seeing my Friends story, but I have to recognize that it is too much to mistake it as my Friend and pour out resentment.Some people are cynical about Is not it a performance that I have even taken, but Flaming is not something anyone should take.The same is true not only for ordinary performers who only make one-off appearances, but also for entertainers who make them up.It is necessary to give thoughtful support and respect instead of over-immersion so that the transfer love, which ended with warm memories and excitement to viewers, will not hurt the performers.
Is it because it was so popular?The over-immersion fever that goes too far for the cast of transit love is still not cooling down.Tving Original Transfer Love is an entertainment that depicts the process of starting a new love without knowing the ex-girlfriend of another person while living in a dormitory.In the early days of the public release, there was a lot of controversy about the setting of a lover who had been separated to stay, but it was well received that the MZ generation sentiment was hit as the time went by.The transition love, originally scheduled for the 12th episode, was expanded to 15 episodes, which increased three times due to popularity.A month and a half have passed since the final episode aired on October 1, but interest in the performers has not decreased, but it has been further amplified by the expectation of the love line since the broadcast.Kim Bo-hyun, a female performer, posted a Q & A video on his YouTube channel on November 21, saying, Last year, I was blunt in flaming and criticism, but this year it became weaker and smaller.Even when I was asked, I was able to ask only those who certified their real names to defend myself. Kim Bo-hyun also said, I did a rupstargram when I had a male friend, and I was in a normal relationship like others.After that, I became cautious about talking about my love.I do not know if it will be a week or a year, but if I catch mental as before, I can talk about love. Its not just Kim Bo-hyeon that he is going through.The production team of Transfer Love said on September 2 through the official Instagram account of Tving, The excessive slander of the general public cast, the invasion of personal attacks DM, privacy and personal personal information are continuously serious, and it is becoming a big hurt to the cast.I urge you to stop and refrain from this, he warned, saying that if it is inevitable, we will consider strong measures.Due to the nature of the program, which is open to personal love affairs in addition to job and age, the level of indiscriminate criticism that ordinary performers should have taken is never small.Over-immersion, which has emerged as a necessary success factor for entertainment programs, is poisonous to performers.It is good to fall into a realistic concept like seeing my Friends story, but I have to recognize that it is too much to mistake it as my Friend and pour out resentment.Some people are cynical about Is not it a performance that I have even taken, but Flaming is not something anyone should take.The same is true not only for ordinary performers who only make one-off appearances, but also for entertainers who make them up.It is necessary to give thoughtful support and respect instead of over-immersion so that the transfer love, which ended with warm memories and excitement to viewers, will not hurt the performers.

Is it because it was so popular?

The Over-immersion fever that goes too far for the cast of 'transit love' is still not cooling down.

Tving Original 'Transfer Love' is an entertainment that depicts the process of starting a new love without knowing the ex-girlFriend of another person while living in a dormitory. In the early days of the public release, there was a lot of controversy about the setting of a lover who had been separated to stay, but it was well received that the MZ generation sentiment was hit as the time went by. The 'transition love', originally scheduled for the 12th episode, was expanded to 15 episodes, which increased three times due to popularity.

A month and a half have passed since the final episode aired on October 1, but interest in the performers has not decreased, but it has been further amplified by the expectation of the love line since the broadcast. Kim Bo-hyun, a female performer, posted a Q & A video on his YouTube channel on November 21, saying, "Last year, I was blunt in Flaming and criticism, but this year it became weaker and smaller. Even when I was asked, I was able to ask only those who certified their real names to defend myself. "

Kim Bo-hyun also said, "I did a rupstargram when I had a male Friend, and I was in a normal relationship like others. After that, I became cautious about talking about my love. I do not know if it will be a week or a year, but if I catch mental as before, I can talk about love. "

It's not just Kim Bo-hyeon that he is going through. The production team of 'Transfer Love' said on September 2 through the official Instagram account of Tving, "The excessive slander of the general public cast, the invasion of personal attacks DM, privacy and personal personal information are continuously serious, and it is becoming a big hurt to the cast. I urge you to stop and refrain from this, "he warned, saying that if it is inevitable, we will consider strong measures. Due to the nature of the program, which is open to personal love affairs in addition to job and age, the level of indiscriminate criticism that ordinary performers should have taken is never small.

'Over-immersion', which has emerged as a necessary success factor for entertainment programs, is poisonous to performers. It is good to fall into a realistic concept like seeing my Friend's story, but I have to recognize that it is too much to mistake it as 'my Friend' and pour out resentment.

Some people are cynical about 'Is not it a performance that I have even taken,' but Flaming is not something anyone should take. The same is true not only for ordinary performers who only make one-off appearances, but also for entertainers who make them up. It is necessary to give thoughtful support and respect instead of Over-immersion so that the 'transfer love', which ended with warm memories and excitement to viewers, will not hurt the performers.