'Table Tennis 3D Legend' Yu Nam-gyu reveals his beautiful bag Desiigner wife (My Way)

Former Table Tennis 3D player Yoo Nam-gyu has revealed his beautiful wife.On November 7, TV Chosun star documentary myway depicted the daily life that Yu Nam-gyu spent with his wife and bag Desiigner Yoon Young-sil.Yu Nam-gyu visited his hometown with his wife, who said, So did the Youth Championships and if I exercised at Busan, I came here. I have a lot of old thoughts.He headed to his hometown of Busan Youngdo. If it was black and white in the past, it is color these days. I remember playing, he said.If you do not want to buy something, you will pass out and wake up in the hospital. You grew up in a bad temper.I hit Table Tennis 3D with my parents for an hour, once a year, Yoo recalled.He visited his second home and said, I had a feast with the people in the neighborhood with the gold medal reward for about 5 million won.Its changed a lot here, too, he said, soaking in memories.

Former Table Tennis 3D player Yoo Nam-gyu has revealed his beautiful wife.

On November 7, TV Chosun star documentary myway' depicted the daily life that Yu Nam-gyu spent with his wife and bag Desiigner Yoon Young-sil.

Yu Nam-gyu visited his hometown with his wife, who said, "So did the Youth Championships and if I exercised at Busan, I came here. I have a lot of old thoughts."

He headed to his hometown of Busan Youngdo. "If it was black and white in the past, it is color these days. I remember playing," he said. If you do not want to buy something, you will pass out and wake up in the hospital. You grew up in a bad temper.

"I hit Table Tennis 3D with my parents for an hour, once a year," Yoo recalled. He visited his second home and said, "I had a feast with the people in the neighborhood with the Gold Medal reward for about 5 million won. It's changed a lot here, too," he said, soaking in memories.