'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' Park Sol-mi "I go to my father-in-law's house often"

Park Sol-mi reveals his affectionate relationship with his father-in-lawKBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on November 19, will reveal the results of a menu development showdown on the theme of Anju.Especially, it is noteworthy that Chef Park Sol-mi, who first appeared in this confrontation, played a role.Park Sol-mi, who was released on the day, stood in the kitchen to make special snacks, which turned out to be to make his father-in-laws snacks.Park Sol-mi, who was worried that My father likes to be sweet, took out ordinary vanilla Ice cream and eggs.Park Sol-mi took a large amount of vanilla Ice cream into the pot, separated the egg yolks, put them together and heated the pot.While all Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members wondered what they were making, Park Sol-mi revealed the recipe, saying, I make crème bree at home without using an oven.The crème bree is a high-end dessert that breaks a hardened thin sugar membrane with a spoon and eats with custard cream inside.Park Sol-mi used the krembret with vanilla Ice cream, cooking it with a pot to focus attention.Park Sol-mi, especially in the sweet crème brem, added a special ingredient that his father-in-law liked, and filled with affection.Park Sol-mi said, My father-in-law is really good at eating. In addition to Special Crembre, I carefully took a variety of home side dishes in addition to my own drinks and went to see my father-in-law.Park Sol-mi said, Husband (Han Jae-seok), I go to my fathers house alone without children.The hand letter that I put together with the snacks attracted more attention. The short letter surprised everyone by seeing a charming greeting called I love you today.

Park Sol-mi reveals his affectionate relationship with his father-in-law

KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' (Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on November 19, will reveal the results of a menu development showdown on the theme of 'Anju'. ESpecially, it is noteworthy that Chef Park Sol-mi, who first appeared in this confrontation, played a role.

Park Sol-mi, who was released on the day, stood in the kitchen to make Special snacks, which turned out to be to make his father-in-law's snacks. Park Sol-mi, who was worried that "My father likes to be sweet," took out ordinary vanilla Ice cream and eggs. Park Sol-mi took a large amount of vanilla Ice cream into the pot, separated the egg yolks, put them together and heated the pot.

While all Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members wondered what they were making, Park Sol-mi revealed the recipe, saying, "I make crème bree at home without using an oven." The crème bree is a high-end dessert that breaks a hardened thin sugar membrane with a spoon and eats with custard cream inside. Park Sol-mi used the krembret with vanilla Ice cream, cooking it with a pot to focus attention.

Park Sol-mi, eSpecially in the sweet crème brem, added a Special ingredient that his father-in-law liked, and filled with affection. Park Sol-mi said, "My father-in-law is really good at eating." In addition to Special Crembre, I carefully took a variety of home side dishes in addition to my own drinks and went to see my father-in-law.

Park Sol-mi said, "Husband (Han Jae-seok), I go to my father's house alone without children." The hand letter that I put together with the snacks attracted more attention. The short letter surprised everyone by seeing a charming greeting called "I love you today".