Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, in the presence of a mother, "You should be more angry with Kim Jong-kook than Monica...

Yoo Jae-Suk introduced a teacher who was more scary than Monica.On the 14th SBS Running Man, Street Woman Fighter Leaders appeared.On the show, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced his mother, who said, After the broadcast, Monica had a meeting that she wanted to get confused.Monica said, I was a character who was a kick-ass character, so when the fans get to me, I think I will be on the official One test, and I think I will succeed in dieting.I think I will keep my mind up. Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, But actually, look at our end more than Monica.Yang Se-chan and Haha agreed greatly that blood is dry. Yoo Jae-Suk then said, Monica ends at once, but the end does not end at once, Kim Jong-kook said.But it is only for people with affection.

Yoo Jae-Suk introduced a teacher who was more scary than Monica.

On the 14th SBS Running Man', Street Woman Fighter Leaders appeared.

On the show, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced his mother, who said, "After the broadcast, Monica had a meeting that she wanted to get confused."

Monica said, "I was a character who was a kick-ass character, so when the fans get to me, I think I will be on the official One test, and I think I will succeed in dieting. I think I will keep my mind up. "

Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But actually, look at our end more than Monica. "Yang Se-chan and Haha agreed greatly that" blood is dry. "

Yoo Jae-Suk then said, "Monica ends at once, but the end does not end at once," Kim Jong-kook said. But it is only for people with affection. "