EXO Baekhyun, 'Acquainted captain' Chanyeol Disclosure post "Who's my acquaintance?"

On the 30th, Baekhyun posted on his SNS, Who is my acquaintance? (Modida chancha) is a bitch ~ wobbles.Earlier, a netizen identified himself as an acquaintance of Baekhyun, saying, Chanyeol was a friend with ambition beyond greed.I thought he was a good guy to know from Baekhyun, but I thought it was better to stay as a friend because of rumors and words. I said, Be careful what you say, and I said, I like people who will like it. Thats deception.There is no minimum courtesy to those who like and support you, he said. Before you blame others, look back and reflect on yourself.Youre still a long way from calling and trying to get your mouth shut.But Baekhyun was done with a direct step.On the other hand, a former woman friend of Chanyeol on the 29th posted a personal life Disclosure article and controversy continues.Photos • DB

On the 30th, Baekhyun posted on his SNS, "Who is my acquaintance? (Modida chancha) is a bitch ~ wobbles".

Earlier, a netizen identified himself as an acquaintance of Baekhyun, saying, "Chanyeol was a Friend with ambition beyond greed. I thought he was a good guy to know from Baekhyun, but I thought it was better to stay as a Friend because of rumors and words. "

“I said, ‘Be careful what you say,’ and I said, ‘I like people who will like it.’ That’s deception. “There is no minimum courtesy to those who like and support you,” he said. “Before you blame others, look back and reflect on yourself. You’re still a long way from calling and trying to get your mouth shut.”

But Baekhyun was done with a direct step.

On the other hand, a former woman Friend of Chanyeol on the 29th posted a personal life Disclosure article and controversy continues.

Photos • DB