Running Man' Haha "" 'Ufa' Gala Rizzatto show MC, I went because I paid."

Running Man Haha attracted attention with his witty gesture.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Aiki Rijeong Monica honey Jay appeared as a guest and played various games.On this day, Aiki Rijeong honey jay said, It is so different from Yesterday.Haha said, I saw Ufa Gala Rizzatto show MC, he said, I went because I gave money.When I heard this, Jeon So-min said, Punty money? and added a laugh.

Running Man' Haha attracted attention with his witty gesture.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Aiki Rijeong Monica Honey jay appeared as a guest and played various games.

On this day, Aiki Rijeong Honey jay said, "It is so different from Yesterday."

Haha said, "I saw 'Ufa' Gala Rizzatto show MC," he said, "I went because I gave money."

When I heard this, Jeon So-min said, "Punty money?" and added a laugh.