"My Acting is cheap canned coffee... sweet but irritating."

Jeon Jongseo also knows that his gaze on himself is different from actual feelings and thoughts.For more than an hour or so during the interview, he smiled, repeating the words may not look like it several times.So far, Jeon Jongseo has been able to bring such public awareness to life in a role.Shin Hae-mi in his debut film Burning and Oh Young-sook in Call were the roles that maximized the cold impression of Jeon Jongseo.In the movie Romance Without Love, 29-year-old Ham Ja-yeong may be a challenge for Jeon Jongseo.Unlike Ham Jae-young, who lives with alcohol every day, Jeon Jongseo can not drink a drop of alcohol.It is a craving for a man with a Dating Naked application, but actually Jeon Jongseo says it is hard to eat even once in a private room with a person who does not know well.Ham Jae-young is completely different from himself, but it is a role that escapes the publics expectation.You and I are completely in conflicting styles, but I think we were going to find a similar side.There had to be some things that had to be as scared as the self-help seemed uncompromising, and there had to be some things that had to be conservatively taken as the spitting ambassador was rough. I was trying to keep my balance and take it, said Jeon Jongseo, who was acting self-help.It may not seem like it, but I have a rugged, high-spirited, conservative side.Jeon Jongseo compared the film to cheap canned coffeeJeon Jongseo, who enjoys sweet coffee instead of rice when he is usually immersed in shooting, said he wants to convey the same Feelings to the audience.When I first got the scenario, I got some feelings like a delicious can of coffee, because I think it should be stimulating when I do an Acting, and people who see it should feel the stimulus.I wanted to be able to take this movie scenario lightly like an event. But the role of a completely different character will not fit right from the beginning. During the filming process, he confronted director Jung Ga-young with his self-help.I felt that you had a huge attachment to the self-help group, and I thought maybe it was part of your appearance.I kept saying, I dont think Id do this, but I think its a moderate mix in the end.It was a more burdensome romance than fear or thriller, but Jeon Jongseo was satisfied that the audience could enjoy it.When the audience sees the movie, I just laugh and turn around and I just want to be light.I hope it is a movie of Feelings like a light but fun, cheap canned coffee.

Jeon Jongseo also knows that his gaze on himself is different from actual Feelings and thoughts. For more than an hour or so during the interview, he smiled, repeating the words "may not look like it" several times.

So far, Jeon Jongseo has been able to bring such public awareness to life in a role. Shin Hae-mi in his debut film 'Burning' and Oh Young-sook in 'Call' were the roles that maximized the cold impression of Jeon Jongseo.

In the movie Romance Without Love, 29-year-old Ham Ja-yeong may be a challenge for Jeon Jongseo. Unlike Ham Jae-young, who lives with alcohol every day, Jeon Jongseo can not drink a drop of alcohol. It is a craving for a man with a Dating Naked application, but actually Jeon Jongseo says it is hard to eat even once in a private room with a person who does not know well. Ham Jae-young is completely different from himself, but it is a role that escapes the public's expectation.

“You and I are completely in conflicting styles, but I think we were going to find a similar side. There had to be some things that had to be as scared as the self-help seemed uncompromising, and there had to be some things that had to be conservatively taken as the spitting ambassador was rough. "

"I was trying to keep my balance and take it," said Jeon Jongseo, who was Acting self-help. “It may not seem like it, but I have a rugged, high-spirited, conservative side.”

Jeon Jongseo compared the film to 'cheap canned coffee' Jeon Jongseo, who enjoys sweet coffee instead of rice when he is usually immersed in shooting, said he wants to convey the same Feelings to the audience.

“When I first got the scenario, I got some Feelings like a delicious can of coffee, because I think it should be stimulating when I do an Acting, and people who see it should feel the stimulus. I wanted to be able to take this movie scenario lightly like an event. "

But the role of a completely different character will not fit right from the beginning. During the filming process, he confronted director Jung Ga-young with his self-help. “I felt that you had a huge attachment to the self-help group, and I thought maybe it was part of your appearance. I kept saying, 'I don't think I'd do this,' but I think it's a moderate mix in the end.'

It was a more burdensome romance than fear or thriller, but Jeon Jongseo was satisfied that the audience could enjoy it. "When the audience sees the movie, I just laugh and turn around and I just want to be light. I hope it is a movie of Feelings like a light but fun, cheap canned coffee. "