'marriage' Jang Su won, overseas honeymoon...I'm covered by my stylist wife

Group Jekskis member Jang Su won has released the latest honeymoon.Jang Su won posted two photos on his SNS on the 25th without any comment.The photo shows Jang Su Won, who has left for his honeymoon since the marriage ceremony.Jang Su won poses on the road in comfortable outfits against the backdrop of exotic landscapes.I wear a mask, hat, glasses, and completely cover my face, but after marriage I feel a relaxed atmosphere.Jang Su won marriages a stylist who is one year old on the 14th.Jang Su won SNS

group Jekskis member Jang Su won has released the latest honeymoon.

Jang Su won posted two photos on his SNS on the 25th without any comment.

The photo shows Jang Su won, who has left for his honeymoon since the marriage ceremony. Jang Su won poses on the road in comfortable outfits against the backdrop of exotic landscapes. I wear a mask, hat, glasses, and completely cover my face, but after marriage I feel a relaxed atmosphere.

Jang Su won marriages a stylist who is one year old on the 14th.

Jang Su won SNS