"Lee Wook" Ben Returns From England "2kg, Diet From the More"

Singer Ben has returned from England.Ben posted a photo of himself in the UK on his personal social media story on November 15.Ben, who recently went to England and returned to Korea, said, I did not eat 2 kilos, but I did not eat tomorrow. I ate well and slept well.Earlier, Ben communicated with his fans by revealing his current situation in England through photographs.

Singer Ben has returned from England.

Ben posted a photo of himself in the UK on his personal social media story on November 15.

Ben, who recently went to England and returned to Korea, said, "I did not eat 2 kilos, but I did not eat tomorrow. I ate well and slept well."

Earlier, Ben communicated with his fans by revealing his current situation in England through photographs.